Yuji/Sukuna x Male Reader

Light lemon, mainly just kisses 😘

"(M/n)! Can you come here please!" Gojo called out

Walking toward your teacher you entered a room and noticed Yuji on the ground seemingly tired from all his training with Gojo.

"Could you teach him a few things, I need to go and do some other important stuff." He said disappearing as quick as a flash, not giving you any time to answer.

"Yeah, to probably go out and eat mochi." You rolled your eyes while Yuji just chuckled.

Yuji sat up, sweat dripping from his forehead and panting faintly.

"I think you need a bit of rest, don't you agree?" You asked.

"That sounds amazing." The spiky haired boy replied.

After awhile of watching tv and eating, Yuji had finished in the shower had come out to hang out with you. He was wearing nothing but a robe that was tied securely around his waist.

"What are you watching?" He asked looking at the screen.

"Haven't found anything interesting yet, just been flicking through some channels."

"Want to do something else?" your friend suggested.

Your heart skipped a beat, for awhile you had had a tiny crush on your friend. Ever since you came to the school, he's been nothing but such a sweetheart to you. Though his little companion, Sukuna, would ruin most moments you spent together.

"Sure, but... what?" You asked, curious if he had any ideas.

He looked away from the screen to you, his eyes going from your left eye to right eye, not knowing which one to look into.

You smiled awkwardly, looking to the side. This pulled Yuji out of his trance as he looked taken aback for a second.

'Screw it' he thought.
He grabbed your jaw and turned your head back to him, your eyes going wide from the sudden action. He said "You tell me if you're uncomfortable."
You didn't do anything except look over all his features, as if you're searching for something.

He placed a kiss on your lips then pulled back slightly, looking into your eyes to see if there was any discomfort, the only thing he got was a light squeeze on his robe from you, encouraging him to carry on. And because of that, he was quick to kiss you again, hand placed on the back of your head pushing you in everytime you felt further away. You were cornered into the arm of the chair, no where to go.

Small whimpers left both of your mouths as your heads tilted from side to side trying to deepen the kiss. Not being able to take anymore, you pulled away a bit breathing in as much air as you can because of how long you went without it.

"We are not done yet (M/n)..." That was not Yuji's voice.

Your eyes shot up, examining the same but now tattooed face.
"Sukuna?!" You exclaimed, sounding more shocked than you anticipated.

"Don't tell me you want that kid back again" He said sounding bored at the thought of Yuji. Though you do talk to Sukuna frequently because of how much time you spend with Yuji, you haven't really thought about how you felt towards him. You did prefer Yuji because of his kind personality, but you thought of Sukuna as a friend, though you probably shouldn't since hes a curse, but he made things funnier at times even though it was him insulting everyone and everything. But you were mainly fine around him when it was Yuji in control and Sukuna would just talk from under Yuji's eye. But this time Sukuna was in full control, body and mind. It was scary, you never experienced this with just him and you in a room. It would usually be with Gojo and your other friends when on a mission, so you wouldn't have to worry about him too much because you knew Gojo was strong enough to defeat him. But one time he did fight Megumi and easily defeated him. He was definitely mad strong against you.

"What happened to Yuji?" You asked trying not to seem timid.

"That doesn't matter.' He said, hand coming up to your collar bone and ripping the shirt you wore with his nail. Shocked by the sudden action, you tried to push him away but he caught your arms and pinned them to your sides. "I know you want this (M/n), don't even try to deny it.' He said firmly. You honestly didn't know how to feel, you were okay with Yuji doing this to you, but Sukuna?

Carried away by your thoughts, you felt tickles and wetness under your jaw, Sukuna had started to kiss your neck. Not knowing what to do, you just let him do it. It was actually quite enjoyable.

Sukuna lifted himself up a bit, confusion placed upon his face, after a while of him looking at you , he smirked, amused at the fact that he can read you like a book, he knew you wanted this. After your silent confirmation Sukuna continued his actions, but this time he was more into it, it felt more passionate but sloppy. They were definitely going to leave hickeys.

Small sounds of pleasure escaped from your mouth. His actions really had an effect on you.
"You like it here.." His voice a whisper, it seemed that he said it to himself, noting it down.

As a response you put your hands into his robe and wrapped them around his torso, pulling him as close as possible so you could feel his touch more.

You heard a chuckle from the curse and when he lifted back up again to look at you, you were met with the face of Yuji this time. His face was pink, hair messy from Sukuna's doing to you, but he still had his hands on you.

"Yuji, you're back?" You asked, slightly embarrassed by the current situation. He only nodded in return. What confused you the most was why Sukuna was able to come out so easily, wasn't Yuji cabable of keeping Sukuna in?

"Yuji, how did Sukuna come out?" You asked, curiosity now replaced from your embarrassment.

Yuji only got more redder at that, he looked away for a couple of seconds then turned back toward you, leaning down to hide his face in the crook of your neck, his breath immediately tickling you.

"Sukuna said he was missing out..." He mumbled.