Megumi Fushiguro x Male Reader

Christmas time 🎄  🎅

"-n)...   (M/n).! Wake up sleepy."

"Meh... Megumi..?"

You opened your eyes and slowly sat up rubbing your tired eyes in the process.

The room was dim, the only source of light was coming from behind the curtains to your right, 
reflecting a white beam that was placed upon the floor and up the walls, suggesting that there was snow outside.

As you sat up, the duvet upon you came down from your shoulders to your hips, cold air immediately hitting your bare chest.  You shivered at this and Megumi noticed. The said boy came close to you and wrapped his arms around you in hopes to warm you up.

Leaning into his touch you spoke  with a raspy voice,

"What day is it?"

"Christmas day (M/n)."
Megumi replied, snuggling even closer to you.

"Christmas?!" You asked for confirmation, slightly shocked.

"Yes, Christmas (M/n)." Megumi smiled at your forgetfulness.
"I didn't think you were one to forget a special holiday."

You laughed in response.

"Yeahh.. well I didn't think so either." You said.
"What time is it?"

"Still early." He kissed your jaw.

"Then why'd you wake me up?" You chuckled.

"Although its cute to see your sleeping face, it hurts a bit not being able to hear your voice."

"Eugh, you're so cheesy..." you hit his arm "and creepy..."

"Heyy, you should be taking that as a compliment!" He said and started to pepper kisses on your neck and tickle your tummy.

You laughed at his touch, the both of you rolling around because of you trying to escape his hold.

"Ple- AhHaha! Stop alREady!" You begged while laughs escaped from the both of you.

Megumi obliged after many of your pleas, and let go of you, not after giving you a kiss behind your ear.

"Alright, alright, lets go and meet up with the others, they said we're opening presents all together today."

You yawned, and got up from bed stretching your tired limbs.

"Pass me a jumper plea-" you were cut off from a Christmas jumper to your face.

"Really, out of everything, this?"
You said unsatisfied.

"Don't complain to me about it, Nobara and Yuji wants us four to have matching jumpers today."

"But these jumpers are itchy!" You whined.

"Then go shirtless." He smirked.

"But its cold-

Oh...

Yeah in your dreams."

"That's alright, I see it every morning anyway." He shrugged.

You deadpanned in response.

After getting ready you both head out to meet the others

"You both made it! And you're wearing the jumpers!" Nobara exclaimed while running up to you two.

There you both stood, holding hands while you used your other hand to itch where the jumper tortured you and Megumi with a bored face.

"Lighten up Megumi, Christmas is only once a year." Yuji said to the other.

Truth is, is that Megumi loved Christmas, probably more than anyone you knew. He was only comfortable with expressing his X-Mas spirit around you of course, he would've had to go through a lifetime of teasing if the others found out.

"Ho, ho ho everyone! Santa is here!" A man dressed in a Santa Claus outfit came out with a blindfold around his eyes.

"Who let the homeless man in?" Nobara asked, hands on hips.

"EH?! What do you mean?!" The man exclaimed pouting while Yuji laughed his head off.

"Love the effort Gojo." You told him.

"At least someone appreciates my homemade Santa costume." 

You turned your head to your boyfriend to see him with a small smile, enjoying the moment in front of him.

"Alright! Can we open the presents now??" Yuji and Nobara asked together.

Gojo nodded at their question, then looked towards you and Megumi.

"Not before that" He said while pointing above your heads smiling like an idiot.

Confused, the both of you looked above where you stood, wondering what Gojo was pointing at. And there it was, mistletoe.

"Sure." You said happily.

All the while Megumi tried to contain himself from turning red.

"Well, um yeah, but- in front of them?-" You cut him off with a kiss.

"WOOOOOO!" The others cheered clapping and laughing.

After a few seconds you pulled away smiling, looking into Megumi's eyes, but he just stood there processing what had just happened.

"Megumi.exe has stopped working" Sukuna commented.