Toge Inumaki x Male Reader

Sorry not sorry for the amount of time ive taken off 😍
If there are spelling/grammar errors... shh. I wrote this at midnight

 I wrote this at midnight

Summer Sun

The 1st and 2nd years decided to take a break off of missions and what better way was there to spend the day than to go to a beach.

"-Wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round. You've seriously never heard of that before Fushiguro?" Itadori asks his seat mate. "Not once in my life." Megumi replies.

As Itadori was bickering with Megumi over how sad his childhood was, you were sat a few seats back next to Panda and Inumaki, passing over favourite candies to rate and compare: "Blegh, how do you like this stuff?" You asked Panda before spitting the chocolate out into some spare tissue Inumaki was holding out for you. "C'mon now, it's not that bad is it? You must be exaggerating." Panda tried defending his favourite snack giving you a bewildered look. "Well I guess you'd like it... it's bamboo flavoured after all." You replied.

"You wanna try some Toge?" You asked, holding out the chocolate infront, ready to unwrap it for him. The boy stared at it for a few seconds before nodding.

Swiftly you opened the sweet and fed him, both you and Panda now looking over to get a good view of his expression.
As you watched his jaw move up and down, letting his teeth sink into the candy and giving himself some moments to let the flavour kick in, his brows started to furrow and one eye began to twitch.

"Wow, you can't be serious, You guys just have faulty tastebuds!" The saddened Panda exclaimed. You laughed as you saw Inumaki spit out the candy into the same tissue of your chewed up regards. "Nah, I don't think that candy is made for humans" you teased as you playfully pushed Panda to the side a bit.

The commotion of your playful teasing and Panda's cries caught the attention of the others on the mini bus and they too were curious to see how Panda's favourite chocolate tasted. This left Panda occupied with giving out his sweets and getting the other's opinions, and you having your full attention now on Inumaki who has now recovered from the, not so sweet in his taste, flavour he got hit with.

"You okay now?" You asked him, watching as he nodded, now turned to face you. "Good." You smiled as you ruffled his hair a bit and give a quick kiss on his lips.

A few more minutes went by and you soon saw a beach come into view and the vehicle come to a stop. "Alright kiddos, we're here, make sure to put on your arm bands if you go swimming!" You heard Gojo say, mentally seeing a large grin on his face since you were sat right at the back and he wasn't in view.

"Gahh, how am I supposed to relax when we have the 'creation of annoyingness' here." You heard Nobara whine as she started to get up from her seat to exit the mini bus, "Tell me about it." Maki replied.

Everyone soon made their way to the beach, already placing towels and parasols onto the, hot, golden sand.

"Ahhh, this is the life." Itadori sighed as he did a big stretch while standing in the water. His relaxation was abruptly cut off by water hitting his face. "Thats what you get for being so loud the entire time during the ride!" Nobara screamed while holding a water gun. "What, where'd you get that from?!" Itadori exclamied. "Over there in the basket." Maki pointed towards where you, Inumaki, Gojo and Megumi were, still setting up and taking in the view, Panda was having the time of his life back stroking in the ocean already.

Itadori wasted no time in running out of the sea towards you guys and asking for a water gun. Gojo quickly picked up two water guns and grabbed Megumi's hand, ushering him to the sea while the teenager started yelling for him to let go.

You also wanted to join in the fun, so you picked up one of your own and started to jog towards your friends, that was until you heard a certain someone...

"Tuna!"

You stopped dead in your tracks, your toes digging into the soft sand. Turning around you see your boyfriend under the parasol, staring at you motioning you to come back.
"C'mon Toge! There is another water gun in the basket, hurry up and get here!" You shouted, but in the middle of doing a 180° to continue to your classmates you heard Inumaki again but sounding more impatient: "Tuna." He was demanding you now. You watched as he pointed at you then to the ground he was standing on as a 'get here now.'

You gave a glance between him and your classmates before impatently running back towards him to see what he wanted. As you reached and halted infront of him, he placed a firm hand on your back, gently pulling you down to the ground to sit. You obliged and was now sat face to face with him. "Whaat is it??" You asked like a child, your legs lifting up and down, not being able to sit still. He didn't say anything which made u feel more impatient, the heat of the sun was getting to you and you wanted to get in the water asap. All he did was pull you towards him to lean you over his shoulder, you heard a bottle lid flip open and his hand spreading something cold across your back. The scent of sunscreen was now filling your nose and you realised he was putting sun block on.

You knowingly smiled at his actions and kissed the top of the shoulder you were leaning on. "What would I do without you?" You laughed as you felt him shrug. You tilted you head to rest on him as he continued to rub your back and arms with sunscreen, his touch massaging and calming you. Soft wind blew sideways and you could feel the ends of his hair tickle the nape of your neck.

As he continued, he felt you become heavier on his side as you started to relax so much to the point you slept. The sensations were irresistible, the warmth of the weather, the sounds of the ocean waves, the mild scent of sunscreen and the gentle massages of Inumaki, how could you not sleep.

You wouldn't be waking up soon so he gently placed you down on the blanket underneath you two, fanning you with a fan as he watched your classmates play in the ocean.