1.3

8 hours and 12 minutes. That's how much time it has been since Henry left without allowing Alex to explain himself, and it's shredding Alex apart. Limb by limb. Piece by piece. Henry is his heart, and without him here, Alex has no concept of anything. He slept less than an hour last night, restlessly turning. He just couldn't get comfortable. But then again, how could he have expected anything less? He had grown accustomed to the warmth of his Henry right next to him every night, his shoulder over Alex's, their bodies tangled together. Instead, he was left with a chilly phantom to fill in the empty unslept on portion of the bed. Bed. Huh. He shrugs it off, assuming that June dropped him on it at some point during the night.

A thudding noise sounds from the kitchen then suddenly the bedroom door cracks open. A voice as soft as fresh linen and sweet as honey sounds.

"Alex, love, I made you some coffee. It's just the way you like too. Cinnamon and-"

Henry is cut off by Alex flinging himself out of bed and across the room into his arms, their mouths locking in a hard but loving kiss. Alex pulls away for a brief second, realizing that he probably should offer some insight. "Hen. I'm. So. So. Sorry. I would never ever ever cheat on you. You know that, don't you? Baby, please know that. You're all I've ever needed and I would never risk that," he attempts as words tumble out of his mouth. Henry has a sly but thoughtful look on his face, which confused Alex who up until five seconds ago thought that his husband was leaving him.

"Alex, you might be a dumbass, but if I've ever been sure of one thing about you, is that you're as loyal and loving as it gets. After I acted like a dramatic prick and stormed out on you without allowing you to explain, I very well sat in the car blasting Beyoncé until my ears were ringing. If there's something that I learned from that dreadfully painful experience, it is that we need to be able to talk through things in order to remain functional. That's when I walked back inside after about an hour, and found you in a ball on the floor. It was such a horrible picture," Henry took a gasping breath and trudged on, "that I couldn't bear it. I carried you to bed and went to find June hoping that she could offer me some sort of direction of thought. She told me that after I left she had called Nora who did some digging on your "mysterious brunette". She found that she was just a girl who you were helping out with a personal law case. I know that she was an old friend from high school who was struggling with her abusive husband, and that all you were doing was helping her under discretion. I'm not mad, love, but I do think my admiration for you has grown a bit after hearing that."

That was all Alex needed to hear in order to satisfy his already heavy heart. He had been so overwhelmed and didn't even want to think about what form of hell he would have gone through if it weren't for June, Nora, and of course, Beyoncé.

***

It's been a long day. Longer than they both thought they'd be handling by the hour of 10 a.m. Guess that's what happens when you're faced with losing everything over nothing. Yeah. Everything over nothing. Well that's a spark of irony Alex thinks, chuckling into Henry's hair as they lay on the couch. He wonders if Henry would find his next idea as enticing as he does, but well, fuck it. Alex pulls out his phone as opens up twitter, snapping a photo of his lips gently brushing against his loving husband's hair as they lay together happily after some drama thirsty magazine threatened to ruin them.

Never tell me the odds he writes once again, as he did not so long ago. @ignorantmagazinebitches, y'all ain't shit.

And, send.

Ahhhh this is the final part of our first story!! Hope everyone enjoyed!!