6

"Come on Hen," Alex pleaded, almost to the point of kneeling before him to show just as much he wanted him to do this with him.
"Alex," Henry groaned.
"Henry," Alex spoke, making his eyes wide and attempting to come off as irresistible, and well, to Henry he was.
"Fine." That was all Alex needed to hear before running into the other room, grabbing his
phone, running back into the sitting room and sitting down next to Henry.
    "What exactly do I need to do?" Henry asked, wrapping an arm over Alex's shoulder to which Alex cuddled into his side after setting his phone to stand up against the candle in the middle of the table and setting the Tiktok video on a ten second timer.
    "Who is the sappiest?" A voice sounded from the phone.
    "What do I do?" Henry asked frantically, probably making for content that would later be used by a fan to put into an edit that he and Alex would watch later.
    "You point to who applies!" Alex said, his own finger pointing towards himself, admittedly.
    "Oh, easy," Henry replied, pointing to Alex as well. Alex, who was now sat up, fell back onto Henry with laughter at Henry's response to which Henry pressed a kiss to his forehead.
    "Who gets annoyed easier?" Both men laughed without even changing the direction in which their fingers were pointed; it was a fairly known fact that Alex had the shortest temper and got annoyed at the snap of a finger, never in a malicious way, though, mainly because he was sleep-deprived and irritated a 99% of the time.
    "Who cooks the most?" As with the last question, neither fingers changed direction to which Henry and Alex laughed again. "Wow, I'm really the cool one in the relationship," Alex spoke, looking towards Henry. Henry chuckled to himself, knowing the fans would definitely be trying to decipher what Alex had murmured to Henry, after this video comes out. 
    "Who is the most sensitive?" With a pout, Henry pointed his finger towards himself, Alex pointing towards Henry too.
    "Aw, my sensitive Hen," Alex gushed jokingly, pulling Henry in for a hug and pressing a kiss to his lips, a moment that would also end up in a bunch of fan edits later on. Sure, couple-y tiktoks were super unnecessary and were just fueling the flaming image that people had of the Firstprince relationship. But it was worth it. Although they deeply hated others sticking their noses in their business, it was cute as hell to see the blush that Henry got when Alex pointed to him for "who's the best with words", and Henry thoroughly enjoyed the way Alex throws his head back and laughs his ass off while doing a trending dance. Sure it was cliche, but not so secretly, they enjoyed it just as much as their fans did.

THANK YOU ALL FOR 100 READS THAT'S INSANE.