Oh yeah?

Before I start this chapter I just want to say all characters are 18 years old.

The day had finally turned from Tuesday to Monday. Meaning this was the  day that Dream would come back to school, to say George was excited was an understatement. But the only thing George could think of at the moment was that kiss. It was different from the first one, it was full of lust. All he was thinking was what if Dream didn't have to leave? How far would they have gone?

The sight of the front doors to school this early on a Monday morning made George cringe, but he knew the day was worth it, after all. Dream was here.

He joined the crowd of other school students and entered the bright hallways, making his way over to his locker.

George had always been a neat person, he had his books stacked neatly, a small whiteboard for school notes and a spot for his bag to sit for inbetween classes. On the door of his locker hung a poster of the arctic monkeys, George's favourite band. It reminded him of the times he would sit in his room with Dream and just listen to their music, before everything got complicated.

"Hey Georgie" A familiar voice sent shivers down George's spine as he shut his locker door and made eye contact with the emerald eyed boy.

"Nice to see you back here Dream."

"Yeah, it's still shit though. Might leave 3rd period though, can't deal with all these people feeling sorry for me."

"I would be concerned if they didn't feel sorry."

George giggled as he let out a small smile at clay.

"What class you got?"

"Umm let me check."

George opened up his locker and scanned the schedule that was attached to his door.
"I've got business, I fucking hate that class."

"So skip?"

"Idk Dream, we just got back from a suspension."

"Oh cmonnnnn! Sap wants to meet us down at the lake anyway!!"

"Um clay, I would like to remind you.. I hate heights."

"Oh shit yeah I forgot.. um, it's ok I'll help you."

"For fucks sake Dream, fine. Yes let's go."

"YESS GEORGIE LETS GOOOO!"

Dream grabbed George by the arm and dragged him out of school and into the student parking lot. George had been dropped off at school that day so Dream was the one to be driving.

When Dream drove, he liked to roll down all the windows, meaning his dirty blonde hair would be gliding in the wind which he knew made George blush.
George watched as Dream placed one hand tightly around the steering wheel and one perched atop the gear stick, occasionally moving around.

"You ok georgie?" Dream slightly turned his head to look at George , but still made sure to keep his eyes on the road.
George didn't answer. He was still trying to catch his breath from the speed that Dream just hit.
This made clay chuckle as he pushed his foot down further. He was way way over the speed limit.

"Dream fucking slow down!"

"What's wrong georgie? Can't handle a bit of adrenaline?" His voice transformed into a half sentence half manic laugh.

"Dream I swear!!"

"Oh yeah?"

Dream smirked as his hand was lifted from the gear shift and placed tightly on George's thigh. Sliding slightly up before being removed and placed back onto the gear stick.
George's face shon bright red, his heart of pounding.