what's the fun in that?

filler chapter i think.

Dream had been waking up on George's family couch for the past few days. It was strange at first, waking up in an unfamiliar area, but he got used to it.

The entire house smelt like George. The aroma of vanilla and pear floated in the air, filling up his nose.

"Good morning!! I made some eggs if you want some!" Dream looked up and saw George standing at the marble counter in the kitchen, two plates of eggs infront of him.

"Yumm I'll have some!"

The taller boy took a seat at the counter next to George. The eggs looked amazing.

———————————————————————————
9:45
"Hey George?" Dream tapped his fork softly against the white of his egg.

"Yes Dream?"

George looked up from his phone and smiled softly at the boy.

"I heard there's a party on tonight, at wilburs house?"

"Oh? And I'm assuming you would like to go?" George smirked. That fucking smirk.

"Yeah? Can we??"

.....

"Sure, we haven't been to a party in a while."

Excitement pooled in Dream's stomach, it had been a long minute since he and George attended a party together. He missed all the fun they used to have together.

6:21
There was around 1 hour until the party started. It seemed to be the only thing on his mind.
He wore his signature like green hoodie with his black turtleneck neck underneath. Paired with some scruffy ripped black jeans and damaged black airforces. Nothing special, he didn't have much anyway since he was staying at George's for the time being. Anything to get away from dad he would tell himself.

George on the other hand was wearing a white collared button up layered with a classic blue crew neck and his favourite sweatpants. He looked down at his shoes.

"Hey Dream? Can we go shopping soon, I need some new shoes."

The image of his worn converse that were littered with grass marks, spray paint and god knows what flooded his brain with memories. Who knew such a small thing could tell a thousand words.

"Why would you shop for shoes when you can just like, take them?"

George sighed at Dream's sinister remarks

"You know, Dream. Not everything has to be a product of you breaking the law."

"True but like, what's the fun in that georgie?" Dream smirked.

Ever since Dream was little George watched as he chased after adrenaline, even if it got him in trouble.