pathetic pants through lost breath

I have 2 weeks left of school mother fuckers.

The journey remained silent. The car was flooded with a force of awkwardness that seemed to be pouring of of every pore on George's body.
The road was dark, occasionally being lightened by a few street lights littered along the path. Every so often these street lights would illuminate Dream's profile, George would get a quick look at his emerald eyes before vanishing into the dark again.

The way Dream would shift his hand from the steering wheel and down onto the gear stick, pushing forward before letting go and grasping the wheel again. It sent chills down George's spine. Why was he thinking like this? He was straight!.... right?..

"You ok there?" Dream looked up into the mirror smirking at the sight of George gazing out of his window.

George sighed, even hearing Dream's voice sent him to to a spiral of confusion.

"I'm ok."

Dream turned back to facing the road ahead.
George's eyes watched as their surroundings raced against the car, a million thoughts crashing around in his head. He needed a release.

George opened up the central console and started rummaging through clays stash.

He found his target, lifting it to the light.

"Can I?"
"It's your car" Dream shrugged.

George opened a baggy that was filled with dried up strange looking mushrooms before chucking one into his mouth and swallowing.
George put everything back into its usual state and sat back down against his seat.

In about 5 minutes George started to feel the affects.
The colours around his grew more vibrant and his movements started to delay. He soon started seeing 4 of everything, all bad thoughts were cancelled out for funny ones. He soon found himself giggling about absolutely nothing, earning a few glances from Dream.

The blonde knew George could not go home like this, especially since he had just gone through a pretty harsh grounding for drugs.
He knew his dad wouldn't be home tonight since he said he was staying somewhere. This was his chance.

Dream quickly changed the destination in his mind and set off on a short trip to his driveway before pulling into it a few minutes later.

George was staring at the sky with a smile plastered on his face.
"Cmon georgie, let's get you inside." Dream ushers him inside with a gentle arm wrapped around George's petite shoulders and walked him up into the empty house.

George sighed, flashing a pout laces with sarcasm.
"But Dream, I wanted to look at the pretty stars!"

"Oh.. I have a place we can go for that! Follow me."
The taller boy directed George up into his room before sliding open his bedroom window and shuffling himself out, George following behind.
The two of them sat down, George snuggled up against Dream's chest as they stared into the night sky. Glistening in the night sky, the stars bring life to the pitch blackness. Like thousands of tiny lights, they illuminate the world when the sun is absent.
The stars were gorgeous, but Dream had something else on his mind. His attention shifted to George who was hugging him, with his head pressed into the crook of the taller boys neck.

Dream grasped George's waist and pulled him closer, the heat between them sheltering the boys from the nighttime cold. His hand was lifted to cup the back of George's head.

The boys fell asleep like this, cradling each other under the stars.

Dream's eyes shot open. All memories from last night flooded back into his mind.
A loud slamming of a car door could he heard from the driveway.
"Shit. George wake up! We have to go." Dream frantically started shaking the brunette.

George lazily lifted his head and looked at the panicked boy with his half lidded eyes.
"Huh..? What's going on?"

Dream peered over the edge and watched as his father entered the house, he knew he couldn't get caught like this.

"Come up George! Get up! We have to leave!"

"Um.. ok?"

George was pulled from his laying position by the wrist. Dream made his way down the drain pipe as he urged George to follow behind him.

Once they knew they were safe from Dream's abusive father they started to slow down, catching their lost breath.

"Dream.. do you, do you need somewhere to stay for a bit?" The brunette huffed through his pathetic pants.

George bit his lip and looked down at the ground, trying to avoid eye contact.

"I um, that would be nice."

"You can stay at mine.. my parents love you?"

They're hearts were beating a million beats a second as they stopped to look at eachother.

Dream. slid his hands onto George's waist, sneaking in a quick smile.

"Ild love that."

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! As I said before I can't with the whole motivation thingy but yk 😭😩
Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILZA AND SAPNAP!!

817 words 😩