Too bad

Updates will be slower since school is kicking my ass. But i finish in 2 weeks and My new ipad + macbook comes in soon so +Motivation.

Thumping base. Heavy party lights. Drunken bodies.

George's worst nightmare.

The front door was hanging wide open,  the entrance was covered with used red solo cups and other mysterious liquids. The melody came booming out of the windows, sending vibrations to the boys feet. Wilbur always threw the best parties. Dream looked down at the smaller boy before chuckling and disappearing into the sweaty crowds, leaving George alone on the front lawn.

Of fucking course.

George exhaled quickly and tried to walk after Dream but was swallowed by the mass amounts of people.
The house stunk of weed and booze, just your typical high school party. The lights alone were bound to give someone a seizure.

George scanned over the heads of all of the heated dancing students, hoping to find a familiar face. His eyes locked onto a distinctive character in the corner of the room. It was Sapnap.

George carefully pushed his way through the crowds with an occasional
"excuse me. Sorry. Coming through."
"Hey Sap!" The brunettes eyes lightened with the image of his friend.

"Oh there's my favourite British boy!" Sapnap Spin around, locking eyes with George.

"HEY!"
George looked down at the clearly offended smaller boy who seemed to share the same accent as him.

"Tommy shut up maybe when you grow up you'll be my favourite!" Sapnap sighed.

"I'm 16!"

"And I'm 18. Get over it"
Tommy cursed under his breath.
"Fucking dickhead"

George chuckled at the younger boy, he seemed to have quit the attitude.
"Anyways have you had anything to drink yet George?"

"No not yet, I'm actually looking for someone."

"Would that happen to be Dream?"
George nodded slightly in agreement.

A smirk swarmed Sap's face, he knew something.
Sapnap tilted his head forward as if to signal George to look at something. George quickly turned his head as his heart dropped.
There stood Dream, in the middle of the room, a girl grinding on him. He was enjoying It too.

Dream noticed George staring at him and smirked, giving him a look as if to say "what you going to do?"
George sharply turned around back to Sap before snatching the solo cup from his hand and downing the rest of the liquid.
"Woah slow down there my man."

"Shut up"

George took another quick glance in the blonde's direction. He now had his hand placed on the girls waist, just like he does on George's thigh.
Sapnap noticed the emotional change in George and had an idea.

"I can help you make him regret doing that you know."

"Huh?"

"Come here."

the raven haired boy tugged George by his small wrists into view shot of Dream, just too make sure he could see them clearly.
Sap carefully placed on hand on George's hips guiding him with the music. Their bodies were pushed tightly together with a strong grip on Sapnap's chest George felt the beat.

George once again had a quick look into Dream's direction, he felt a pair of judgemental eyes laying on Him. He was now leaning against a wall staring at the two boys with an irritated look plastered on his freckled face.