A D R E A M

The white lace draped over my head, A veil for my uncovered head. All my curves were covered by the white floral fabric of my wedding dress. My lips painted blood red, the color of love and hate all at once. I glanced at myself in the mirror and saw the tiny bump that was carrying our kid. I feathered my fingers over my swollen belly and caressed it, admiring the bride to be in the mirror. I was finally marrying him today.

The sunlight peeked from the Juliet balcony into the bedroom. I took a delicate breath as I peeled my eyes off of my own, knowing they were admired by Rafael, his peace was found within them. Our love was the one you wouldn't find in between the pages of fairy tales, but would be found within an old poetry book. The sentences that only the one writing the poem would be able to understand and feel. And our love story was a poem written by two lovers, by the both of us.

"You look beautiful." I turned around to see Mr.Avery, the old man that I had last seen on his birthday. He looked at me and smiled gently as a father would have done for his daughter.

"And you look just as handsome as I remember." I answered, before walking over to him.

He extended the white bouquet of roses out for me which I took from him happily. They were Nana's favorite. I teared up knowing she would have been just as happy as the old man is to see me walk down the aisle. The little girl in her tiny pigtails was finally going to be someone's wife and someone's mother.

"Ready?" The old man asked as he waited for me to entwine my arm into his. I twined my arm into his as the bedroom door was opened for us to walk out. This was it, I was going to be Rafael's wife and he was going to be my husband.

RAFAEL

As I stood there at the altar, waiting for my bride, all I could think about is how much I had fallen in love with her. How much I have fallen for her beautiful azure eyes that held the depths of an ocean. How much I had fallen in love with her smiles. How much I had fallen in love with her 'I love yous' and kisses that came along with the three worded phrase. How much I had fallen in love with her morning coffees that she sometimes added too much sugar in and her sweet good mornings. I was utterly in love with Ravenna Romano, my soon to be wife.

The French doors opened to the beautiful garden where we had decided to say our vows to each other. I took a deep breath as she came out those French doors, looking beautiful. She looked like a perfect bride, an innocent white lace wedding dress caressed her while a mischievous veil covered her azure eyes from meeting mine. Dark plump lips, covered in lipstick begging to be smeared by her lover. She was mine. Her belly swollen with our child.

I smiled at her as her gaze met mine, I could feel the tears threatening to smear my cheeks as I saw the love in her eyes for me. The love that had me begging on my knees. The love I kneeled before to say my prayers of love.

The old man kissed her hand as she came close enough to the altar and walked off to his wife that was crying in happy tears.

Ravenna walked down the remaining length of the aisle before coming before me. Her fragrance intoxicated me as her eyes finally met mine completely, I was at peace once again.

"You look breathtaking il mio amore."
[translation: my love]

"Thank you." She said back as we both glanced at the priest who was ready to start the wedding ceremony.

"Whenever you're ready, you may say your vows to your partner." The priest says as he glances at the both of us, waiting for one of us to start.

"I, Rafael Rossi, take you, Ravenna Romano, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will honor you all the days of my life and continue to cherish you forever till death do us part. I promise to be there for you and for our child the best to my will. I promise to remind you each day of my living of how much I love you." Tears smear her beautiful cheeks as she listens to me preach my vows to her. I knew I was not good with words, but she knew my love for her was eternal and a vow in itself.

"I, Ravenna Romano, take you Rafael Rossi, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will honor you all the days of my life and love you more than I do now. I promise to always be there at your darkest and promise to cherish you every single day till the day I day and death do us part." I listen to her recite her promises to me and know that she was everything I had ever needed. She was the peace I needed in this dark world. My piece of heaven in this hell.

"Do you, Rafael Rossi, take Ravenna Romano, to be your lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for the worse, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death does you part?" The priest asks.

"I do." I say truthfully as he turns to Ravenna to recite the same question.

Do you, Ravenna Romano, take Rafael Rossi, to be your lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for the worse, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death does you part?"

"I do." She says just as truthfully as I had. I held her hand in mine as I placed a ring on her finger before she does the same on mine, a symbol of our promise we had made each other.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." The priest announces.

"You may now kiss the bride." He finishes off.

I lean towards her, before pulling the veil over her head and revealing the azure eyes I had fallen so hard for. I cupped her face into my palms before closing the gap between our lips. I kiss her gently yet so deeply, a kiss that I made sure showed her how much she meant to me as she kissed me back with the same earnest. As I finally pulled away from her lips, I rested my forehead over hers as the people gathered clapped in joy.

"I love you, Mrs.Rossi." I confess.

"I love you too, Mr.Rossi." She says back, completing our happily after.

-

This scene is before the end for those confused!

Thank you for reading babies! Let me know how you liked the chapter in the comments! His Therapist has a series planned out, so thank you for those who have stayed dedicated to it since day one. You guys will meet the other twin, I promise.

author instagram | erotica_iris_grace
twitter | eroticairis
email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com
facebook | jazmine iris grace

J. Iris Grace

please vote and comment!