SWEET DREAMS

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

END
(n.) a final part of something, especially a period of time an activity, or a story.

♢ ♢ ♢

His eyes widened as he tried to process what she just said. He looked at his hand which was firmly planted on her still flat stomach and then up at her azure blue eyes. It was hard for him to take in the still fresh piece of information.

"Wait you're pregnant." Ravenna nodded her head not knowing what else to say. It was hard to read Rafael's reaction specially when he was more than just shocked.

"We're having a baby." He muttered again as if saying the words would help him take in the information easier. Ravenna sat there frozen just analyzing his reaction.

"Umm Rafael, are you happy?" She asked still nervous at the fact he hadn't said any actual expressive sentences. He immediately looked up at her when he realized that she was waiting on him to give her anything at all in response.

"Shit, I'm going to be a dad." After muttering those words, it was as if a switch went off. His lips crashed onto hers without a further notice. Ravenna gasped as he knocked all the air out of her lungs. She immediately brought her hands at the back of his neck only to pull him closer to herself.

His hands crept under her blouse where he ran miles with the tip of his fingers causing goosebumps to prickle her skin. His tongue collided into hers as he moved in a melodic motion.

Panting he finally pulled away, only to rest the tip of his forehead on hers. Their heavy breathing filled the room in the most erotic way possible. He brought both of his hands to her face before cupping it into his hands.

"I'm more than happy Ravenna." She smiled softly as he continued to twinkle his touch under her blouse.

"I love you baby." It always felt surreal to hear those words come out of the mouth of the person who hated the mere taste of it on his tongue. He had changed because he learned how to let go. He learned how to accept and allow.

"I love you too." She softly said back.

"Ravenna I'm not going to lie. I may not be the best choice for you and god I know you could have so much better than me, but I just want to let you know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You loved me in ways no one else has. You loved my soul not just my name. You loved me for who I am. I am a d*ck most of the time, but please be patient with me." She opened her arms up and he happily filled them in.

Laying his head over her heartbeat, he wrapped his arms around the length of her waist.

"You are the best thing that has happened to me too Rafael." She expressed to him in all honesty.