introducing ninth floor | 2nd part of his therapist

The Billionaire & His Secretary

Violette Rossi, the younger daughter of the feared Italian mob boss Rafael Rossi, is challenged by her own blood to make her own identity apart from her father's. When she is offered a job to work for the well known Efrains', the offer is too tempting not to take upon consideration.
Ruben Efrain, knew the power his last name carried which only led people to associate him to the emotion of fear and power. Navigating his way to the top, there was only one thing that could potentially distract him, the beautiful blue eyed temptress who happens to be hired to follow his orders even the ones that could lead him to break his own morals.
But, she could never be his love because distractions like her could only lead to one's death.

. . .

"Never took you as a love letter type of person." Ruben paused his fine hands craftsmen handwriting as he glanced up at the intoxicating raven blue eyes.
"I'm not a love sick puppy Ms. Rossi, so don't attempt to make me one." Violette smiled as she made her way to the wrinkled rolls of papers on the smooth wooden surface of his desk.
"Liar." She whispered under her breathe as she collected the pieces of discarded paper to toss in the dust bin. Before she could pull away from his side, Ruben yanked her down by her waist. The tequila on his lips mixed with the fresh strawberries' scent lingering around her to make the finest liquor in the world.
"I write love letters alright. Just not on paper. But, don't worry so will you Ms. Rossi. With your nails on my back and I would with my tongue between your thighs."

Trailer Above

Ninth Floor is now out on my profile!