DRUNK ON HER LOVE

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

REDAMANCY
(n.) the act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full

♢ ♢ ♢

Ravenna hesitatingly tried to pull away from Rafael who was refusing to let go of her. Instead of letting go of her, he just tightened his grip around her waist.

"Rafael, let me go." Ravenna whispered to him softly as he didn't seem to be fazed.

"No." He answered back sternly making Ravenna laugh at his toddler like actions.

"I'm hungry Rafael, so move." She added making Rafael groan underneath her.

"I'm hungry as well." He whispered to her ear.

"Well then let me go and make something for the both of us to eat." Ravenna offered as he shook his head 'no'.

"I'm not hungry for food though." Ravenna froze in her position as she processed his words. He continued to plant his soft kissed on her exposed skin making Ravenna lean into him even more. Her eyes fluttered close as she felt his lips travel on the surface of her skin freely.

His fingers fumbled with the strap of her top before he pulled it to the side for his lips to skim over the newly revealed surface. Ravenna propped her azure orbs open as the filter of lust had blinded her once again.

Her inner thighs were at the edge of begging for his lips to travel to them, she was indeed still starving. But, now the hunger for food had subsided to something more intimate. She wanted his lips to be wet by hers.

She wanted to tame his dominating tongue. She wanted to be the one that elevated his heart rate. She wanted to be the one the made his veins hum in prominence. She wanted him to intoxicate himself with her presence and her essence. She wanted to make him a drunkard. She wanted him to be drunk on her love.

Ravenna hesitatingly pulled away from his now loosened grip as it was the perfect opportunity to escape the lion's den. Rafael instantly groaned in disapproval as Ravenna rushed towards the exit of the room.

"Ravenna that was not fair." He said in the mist of the empty air. Ravenna smiled while shaking her head as she made her way to the kitchen.

She quickly pulled out the ingredients to whip up a quick meatball and spaghetti recipe. She heard him entering into the occupied kitchen and guessing he probably also had a pout which made Ravenna smile in amusement of the thought.

Ravenna turned around to see her hypothesis correct. He had his inked arms crossed over his chest while his body figure was leaning over the kitchen counter loosely.