CHAMPAGNE PINK

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

ONEIRATAXIA
(n.) the inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

The sun peeked out through the sheer material of the creme curtains of Ravenna's bedroom Juliet balcony. The week had passed in a blur with a lot of time consisting of thinking of a certain someone who had not contacted her in any shape or form.

Ravenna stretched out of sheets to get ready for the day peeking ahead. Rafael hadn't been seen, since the day he left without completing his sentence. She decided on the hypothesis that he needs a little time away from the therapy and her in general.

With the number of patients increasing, Ravenna barely had time to put much thought into the cyan blue eyed Italian.

Spitting out the foam from the toothpaste, Ravenna quickly stripped out of her nightwear to take a quick shower. As usual as soon as she was under the heated water all she could think about is how he always managed to creep into her day without a hassle.

As the water cleared out from the shampoo, she turned off the running water and headed out to dry her wet form.

♢ ♢ ♢

Ravenna quickly grabbed a sheer black net dress for the day. Today didn't consist of much, since it was her day off. Like usual she insisted on babysitting her receptionist's one year old daughter, so the blonde mother can take a break with her husband.

Ravenna quickly curled her hair before applying a light champagne pink lipstick. Collecting all of her products and placing them back in their designated places, Ravenna made her way out of her restroom.

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

The doorbell dinged indicating the arrival of the blonde and her one year old. Ravenna happily made her way towards the door.

As she opened the door, Ravenna instantly smiled upon finding the one year old girl. She had blonde hair from her mother and the prettiest hazel eyes from her dad with the cutest dimples. Her mocha skin accommodated her features in the most flawless way possible.

"Come here angel." Ravenna brought her hands out to the cute girl who happily reached out to her.

"She seems to like you more than her own mother." The blonde mother added giggling at her daughter's eagerness to get in Ravenna's hands.

"We love mommy, don't we?" Ravenna asked the baby sweetly who just wrapped her tiny hand around her curl.

"You'll make a great mother." The blonde added as she looked at the interaction between Ravenna and the one year old who seems the happiest baby on the earth. Ravenna smiled at the receptionist before continuing to babble to the baby girl in her hands.

"Well say bye to mommy Ava." Ravenna told the baby before bringing her tiny hand up in the air to wave her mother goodbye.

"My husband will see you tonight for Ava, if you need anything text or call me." The blonde muttered while handing the packed baby bag to Ravenna's free hand.

Ravenna nodded in understanding before letting the mom out to her date night. Closing the door behind her, Ravenna headed towards the living room. The little girl yawned in Ravenna's hands as she settled down her baby bag to a side table.

"Lets get you fed and then we will take a nap." Ravenna cooed to the baby in her hands as she grabbed the baby bottle already ready to be used.

As the the one year old finished her bottle, she snuggled into Ravenna who continued to massage her small head in soothing circles. The soft breathing of the baby allowed Ravenna to finally place her carefully down on the pillowed couch.

Ravenna quietly tip toed out of the living room to start her morning coffee. Making a quick fruit chewable for Ava, she made sure to clean off the kitchen for the next use.

As she placed the chewable for Ava in the fridge, she grabbed her coffee mug and the fresh batch of sunflowers she needed to clip and decorate into the three vases around the apartment.

♢ ♢ ♢

As soon as she heard the cries of the baby, Ravenna headed towards the living room.

"I'm here baby." Ravenna cooed as she swung the crying baby who was crying in the crook of her neck. As the the one year old calmed down to silence, Ravenna took her to where she was already working.

Grabbing her minced fruit, she placed the blonde girl into her lap who was now happily playing with her food. Kissing her cheek, Ravenna continued working with the baby now in her lap.

♢ ♢ ♢

The sun started to set as the sky painted in its usual pinks and oranges. Ravenna sang a lullaby to the blonde one year old who was getting ready to head home.

The doorbell rang, notifying the appearance of the parent. Ravenna started to make her way to the door after grabbing the baby bag. Ava continued to tangle her little hands in Ravenna's mocha hair while babbling her baby whispers along the way.

"Dadda is here Ava." Ravenna told the baby who was wondering about the reason behind the dinging of the doorbell.

"Say hi dadda." Ravenna said opening the apartment door with no attention. The cyan eyed Italian was planted on the other side of the apartment door. Ravenna froze upon seeing Rafael. He quickly looked at the baby in her hands and then at her frozen figure.

"Rafael?" She finally whispered as Ava instantly reached out to Rafael who was already looking at the small girl with a glint of amusement in his eyes.

♢ ♢ ♢

Hey babes, welcome back. Here's another update and I hope you guys enjoy it. Since, this was a filler chapter it was extremely short. I wanted you guys to know just in case you guys wonder. Let me know what you guys think and make sure to stay tuned for any upcoming announcements. :)

♢ ♢ ♢

【AUTHOR CONTACT INFORMATION】

➊. Instagram | erotica_iris_grace

➋. Email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com

❸. Aesthetician Instagram | iris_grace_

VOTE & COMMENT

J. Iris Grace