Chapter 15: Will you be my- (pt. 2)

HAI IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN GONE GUYS IM BACK NOW AND I HAVE A 3 DAY WEEKEND AND ILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE JUST FOR YYOOUUUU GUYS CAUSE,

YA KNOW I LOVE U GUYS THAT HAVE READ THIS FAR INTO MY BOOK CAUSE I FEEL AS IF IF ITS RREEALLY SHITTY SO YEA. OK HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER. LIKE AND COMMENT IF I SHOULD ADD MORE THINGS AND OMG THE PICTURE OF HARRY IM GONNA CRY HES SO CUTE WHEN HES SO....UUFGHH OK HERE YA GO:

^&*(*&^%$#$%^&*()*&^%$#@#$%^&*()_(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()*&^%$#@#$%^&*&

~Flashback~

I quickly ran away from the two and went into my next class, today has litteraly been the worst.day.ever.

I just want to go kill myself, today I felt so confident to ask Ruby out,but she decided to choose someone that could hurt her, make her cry, and be in pain. My friend Alice dated Joe and she ended up killing herself cause of all the things he's done to her, forced her to have sex with him, do drugs, go places she never wanted to go. She always told me she was fine or ok, and I, the dumb one, decided to belive her.

I got out my homework from last night and looked at the bored with a very gloomy face.

I literally felt depressed, mad, confused, and hurt at the same time. All this was just so frustrating. I hated it, I hated it, I hated it!

Why cant i ever be happy?

Why cant i ever succeed in life?

Why cant anyone love me?

I asked so many questions in my head, over and over again. 

Whats wrong with me?

I slammed my hands against my desk with a very loud thud that echoed throughout the entire classroom, everyone looking at me with a confused look.

"Harry darling? are you ok?" Miss Ken asked.

I looked up with a small smile and nodded. 

"Would you like to go out for awhile? Outside and get some air perhaps?"

I tooke all of my things and left the classroom without hesitation.

I started to walk down the hallway, faster and faster, until I started running.

I darted for the double doors to exit this shit hole.

I jumoed insideof my car, breathing heavily.

I started up the engine with a angry expression.

I drove off so fast, I probably wouldve gotten a ticket.

I was breathing very heavy, my chest going up and down. I'm just so, frustrated and sad.

I quickly found my house and parked there.

I didn't see my moms car so I had the house to myself for awhile.

I ran inside of my house throwing all my things on the hard wood floor not giving a flying fuck about it, I ran upstairs to my room.

I sat on my bed for a couple minutes, then I broke down in tears, crying my eyes out. Not caring if I got it on my brand new white Nirvana shirt.

I decided to have my buddy Luke to come over.

He'd help me with all this.
(*&^$@@#/&)((*&^$#@!##$$///((**&*/###/^(*^###$//^&&*^^^&&