Chapter 7: Morning Confessions

I wake up to a beautiful being infront of me.

HARRY.

I slip out of bed silenty because I don't want to wake him. I hear him mumble a few words but I ignore it. He mumbles a little louder and says,

"Fuck, Ruby...you're so hot."

I blush at his words and sit back down on the bed to tease him.

"I'm hot? What else?"

He moans.

"I want to fuck you so badly."

Holy shit...he's having a wet dream! OMG, this is hilarious! I gotta tease him more.

"What do you wanna do to me?" I say with a smug smirk.

"I wanna fuck you so hard. You're so hot. I can't stand it anymore. Ever since I saw you in the hallways, you have always turned me on.. every class I went to, I see that beautiful ass of yours."

Holy fuck.

Should I wake him up? Should I continue with the fun? Maybe I will continue. I mean.. I wanna do the same to him, but...we're not at that level.

"So Styles..want to describe what you'd do to me? I'd love to hear the details. If you tell me, I'll tell you what I want to do to you." Holy shit, this is hilarious!

I can't right now, but... I really do want to do things to Harold that I wouldn't do to anyone else. This is gonna be funny.

"I-I-I'd tell you dirty things in your ear to make you all wet."

Oh...well, damn.

T-then I'd tease you to make you more wet.

Ok, I need to wake him up. I'm probably going to pee myself if I continue.

"Hey, Styles... HEY! WAKE UP!" I yelled whilst I shook him.

"Uh, what?" he mumbled with his sexy morning tone.

"Hey, you need to wake up, sweety."

"What time is it?"

"It's 10:05 in the morning," I giggle.

"Oh, heh. Wait," he says looking down. He looks into his underwear and I blush from his action.

"FUCK!!!" he says with piercing eyes. He runs towards the bathroom and slams the door. I laugh so hard my side hurts. He comes back out with a new pair of underwear on. This is the perfect time to tease him.

"So, why did you change unders?" I said whilst I tried to hide my smirk.

"Uh... no reason, " he says, acting nervous.

"Harold... remember, no lying, and what are you doing?" He looks down, fiddling with his fingers.

"Lying..." he murmmurs just enough so I can hear.

"And what happens when you lie to me?"

"Uhm...tickles?" he says with a slight smile.

"Yes, but right now, I'm not in the mood, so I'll let you pass." I walk to the bed to sit down with my arms crossed.

"So what happened...there?" I point over towards the laundry basket.

He slowly looks over to where my eyes are pinned.

"Um...I..." he begins to blush.

"Come on, Harold, you know its not that bad!" I laugh. "We're close friends! You can tell me all your secrets."

"You promise you won't judge?" I nod my head in acceptance, even know I knew what was about to come out of his mouth.

"Ok," he sighs. "I had a dream.." he says quietly.

"About?" I say, raising my eyebrow.

"You.." he shakily says.

"And what happened? Come on, Harry, just tell me!" I say while giving him my best puppy eyes and poking my lip out.

He sighs in defeat and runs his hands through his luscious dark brown hair.

"Ok... I had a wet dream about you," he says.

"It's ok, I already know." I turn around while grinning.

"Did you hear anything I was saying?" he blushes.

"Yes! you said I was hot, you want to pound me...yea. To be honest, it was hot, not to mention a turn on." I say with a slight smile.

"Well...I'm sorry. You are hot, and I can't hesitate to stare at that ass of yours." I blush. Well, now I know that he stares at me...I guess I could tease him back.

"Well...I kinda had a dream about you, too." I walk up to the bed in front of him with his hands behind him on the bed and his and his legs wide open. I guess I can be seductive... again.

"Ruby? W-w-what are you doing?" he stutters while I straddle his lap.

"Nothing." I smirk while I rub his exposed tan chest.

"Well...this...isn't nothing."

I take look him right in the eyes. God, those emrald eyes. They're so beautiful. I just wanna kiss him again.

As if on cue, Harry kisses me. It was probably the best kiss I've ever had. We started out slow and steady, both of us fighting for dominance. He tugged at my bottom lip to ask for entrance, but I declined to be more of a tease. He whimpered through the kiss.

I jumped off of him, standing in front of him. "Ruby, please don't be a tease. You have me all worked up now," he pouts. Oh, I'll give him what he wants. He'll see in a few minutes.