Chapter 16: Luke Hemmings

I decided to bring my buddy luke over.

He'd help me out with this.

I quickly texted Luke with shaky hands. Trying my best to not drop my already broken, cracked up phone.
_______________________
To: Lucas xD
Dude come over, I...I need your help bro.
______________________
I waited a couple minutes for his answer.
______________________
From: Lucas xD
Ill be over in a min mate. :)
______________________
I gently placed my phone onto my nightstand and fell back onto my.messy bed.

I can't think straight,  everythungs falling apart,
Me.

My family.

My friends.

My mind.

My everything.

I'm so lost in everything, it makes me wanna-

Ding dong ding donggg

I quickly ran downstairs to answer the door. I wiped my eyes, wanting to make myself look as masculine as possible.

I opened the door to see my good pal Luke. Wearing one of his band t-shirts and ripped-at-the-knee black leggings with converse on.

"Hey Lucas." I grinned.

"Wassup man? You alright?" He asked with full concern plastered on his face.

"Uh, yea of course I just need a man talk. Ya know, bro-on-bro talk?" I questioned him hoping he'd get what I was asking correctly.

He nodded.

We walked into my living room, me sitting onto the left side of the couch and he sitting on the floor.

"So, what's up?" He asked cocking his eybrow up.

I hesitated before I spoke, what should I say? Should I just tell him "oh the love of my life is dating a douche and I was gonna ask her out and now I'm heart broken."

No. I'm not saying that, of coirse not. I'd sound like some girl.

"Its...about Ruby." I said with a mumble.

Luke immediately brong his head up. His eyes wide.

"Yea?" He said with a go-on look.

"She's dating someone...and..."

"Oh for fucks sake Harry! Spill it or ill punch your brains out!!!" He screamed.

I forgot that Luke was a impatient person. I tend to be a very slow person.

"Ok, shes dating ya know...Joe and she happy with him. You know how much I've liked her man! Its been forever. Plus I've been with her for awhile! Friends growing up was the best, until I developed feelings for her, you already know. "
Luke looked at me for awhile, sitting there just, staring. A plain face,  his hand on his chin and his eyebrows scrunched up.

"Just forget 'bout her. If she never noticed your feelings for her, she's not worth it. Just don't think of her, talk to her, no eye contact will be necessary. Just find another girl or just be yourself. Be Harry. "

I stared him in the eye, understanding what he was saying, true. All of what h just said would help. But it would take awhile, but I believe in myself and so does Luke.

"Now, lets go to that new coffee shop down the street. I've heard they have cute lil waiters there."

"Fine." I said smirking at my immature friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAIIII I HOPE U GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA PLZ

Instagram: shecallsme_jcottie

Twitter: love_datharry

Tumblr: piercetheveil09