Chapter 5: Touchy Zayn

Words: 648

Who's Calum? Is he the school jock or somethin? Probably...

"Hello? You there?" Niall said waving his hand infront of my face with his eyebrows nitted together.

"Uhm sorry I was just thinking, No I'm not...uhm who's Calum by the way?"

"Oh he's the schools best hockey player! the one and only! I don't really talk to 'em but yea he's a really cool guy, says everyone in the god damn school."

"Oh." I chuckle. Now that I'm hearing about this "Calum" guy he seems interesting...

"RUBY!!! I need you to stop with your flirting and pay attention sweetheart!"

My cheeks are flushed very red due to the teachers comment. Everyone is snickering or laughing and Niall looks over to me with red cheeks.

×××

I go off to lunch, yes finally I'm so fuckin hungry. I walk over to the lunch line and get me a pizza with a water and sliced pears.

I walk over to the cafeteria tables. Wow there's a lot of people here...its gonna be hard finding a seat.

I see Niall with his friends...I wonder if he would like me to sit next to him...hmm.

I decided to sit at a open seat in the back of the cafeteria.

I pull out my phone and earphones and listen to Peirce the Veil.

I quietly eat my pizza until someone sits next to me I don't bother to look at the person.

I get taped on the shoulder, I pretend that I didn't feel that, the person tapes me once again. I look up to see a guy with quiffed black hair and a lip peircing on his lip with deep brown eyes.

"Hey cutie what's your name?"

"Uhm...Ruby...why exactly?"

"I just wanted to know!" he says putting his hands up defensively.

"Well...yea my names Ruby what's yours?"

"Zayn z-a-y-n" he spells out "but my friends call me Zen you can call me whatever you want." he says biting his lip piercing in between his lip.

"Uh...yea whatever." I say rolling my eyes. I put my earphones back in my ear to block out this..."guy".

I continue eating until I feel a hand going up my thigh.

I look up to see Zayn that's still next to me but raising his hand higher up my thigh.

I swat his hand away hard. "HEY! you fucking bastard, who the hell do you think I am!??!" I say with a very angry expression.

"Hey don't be like that babe I'm just tryna...ya know have some fun with ya."

"Uhm no I'm not like those girls so fuck off with some other slut in this school."

"That's been done and settled babe you're probably the only one I haven't knocked yet." he winks with a stupid smug smirk. Ew! is he serious? that's not right, that's disgusting.

"I'm not one of your toys don't you ever fucking touch me again you dick." I walk away with all my stuff.

"Hey!" he yells.

I turn around, "They call me Touchy Zayn." he winks. Ew I'm officially disgusted right now.

I walk off towards the library and study some of the math I missed Im fed up with these guys in this school.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I UPDATED 2 TIMES IN ONE DAY FUCK YEA!!!!!! I FEEL AWESOME! oh yea if you are one of the boys' girlfriends I need you to message me in my message box what you look like and put your name again just in case I forgot this is what I need:

Hair color

Eyes color

What type of clothes you would wear

Etc you want me to add (not to be weird or anything but like...if you want me to say she had a big butt or her breast were hanging out of her shirt ^-^)

mkay guys its 10:30 p.m I gotta sleep ill try and update tomorrow!

BBAAAIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!