Chapter 10: Carnival

He put his hand out for me to greet him with, I put mine out to shake with his.

"Hi, my names Ruby." I say with a sheepish smile.

"Uhm, uncle Si why are you here? if you don't mind me asking..." he says, still looking down.

"Oh I just came to say hi son! Nothin more. I heard your mum was out so I decided to come say hi to one of my nephew!" He says.

"Oh, uh hi."

"Wait aren't you suppose to be at school? Now Harry you had this problem last year, you always skipped school!" Uh-oh he's onto us.

"Uh...yea we were just going, right Ruby?" Harry says looking over to me.

He winks at me as a sign that I should follow along. I look over at Simon and he has a raised eyebriw and straight face. I guess Ill follow along with what Harold is saying.

"Uh...yea we were just finishing up on some late work, right?" I say looking Harry deep into his Emrald eyes.

"Yea, correct." He says looking back at Simon.

"Oh ok just making sure, cause your mum told me to come on down here to make sure you're doing fine, she is gonna be gone for a whole year."

"Yea. Good thing you checked in Uncle Si, thanks. Everythings fine tho." Harry says.

"Well ok ill be back in a couple weeks! Bye you two!" He says waving ehile Harry closes the door.

"Ugh, Why did he come." He says leaning on the door.

"I dunno, but all I know is that I'm HUNGRY!!!!" I say twirling in a circle around the room, giggling like a child.

"Alright, Oh! I know!!! There's a carnival going on wanna go?" He said with a big smile.

"Hell yea! But we gotta go to my flat and get me some clothes and so I can freshen up." I say looking down at Harry's clothes.

"Yea, yea ok let's go."

later>

Me and Harry decided to leave my car at my house. We drove down the road to the carnival. About 10 minutes later I see the beautiful carnival lights, I saw a colorful ferris wheel, lots of booths, and about 5 rides, this is gonna be so fun!

Me and Harry hop out of his car and begin to walk towards the entrance of the carnival, Harry pulls out his wallet to pay but I insist on paying, we both continued to argue, but Harry won.

We started with a ring toss that had cute little teddy bears and other stuffed animals. Harry tooke forever to put a ring on the bottles so I decided to take a turn.

"Jeez Harold you have NO aim." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh shut up, I haven't been to the gym that's all."

"Yea right." I mumble under my breath.

I snatch the last ring from his hand and throw the ring onto the yellow bottle.

"We have a winner! What would you like young lady?" Said the man behind the booth.

"I'll take the unicorn!" He hands me the fluffy pink unicorn.

Harry stood there, mouth gaped open. I chuckled at his silliness.

"C'mon, let's get on one of those rides!" I say pulling him to the rollercoasters

"OH GOD!!!" I giggle from his scaredness

××××××××

"I had lots of fun Harry." I say looking up at him. We had to leave early because it began to rain. We drove home laughing throughout the whole ride. Tonight was awesome with Harry.

"Yeh, me too." He says with a slight blush on his cheeks.

He slowly leans in while I did the same, he came so close I couldn't take it anynore. I closed the gap between us in a deep kiss, our lips moving slowly but carefully. He puts his hands on my hips, while my arms are around his neck. I have to get onto the tip of my toes c because of his tall figure and my small height.

We break the kiss as I look him in his eyes. We stand there looking at each other, I just love his greenish grey eyes they're so hypnotizing.

"Well, I better get going, night Ruby."

"I'll see you tomorrow Harold." I say winking and closing my door.

I stand behind my door just rewinding everything that happened today, But to bad that fun had to end.

I threw my jacket onto the couch and went up to my room, opening my laptop and uploading a picture onto twitter. The picture was a pic of me and Harry eating cotton candy together, Harry had some specks over his face while I crossed my eyes with a funny smile. I posted the picture with the caption, "Carnival fun with an awesome friend today" and tagged his name.

I closed my laptop and tooke off my glasses, I plopped down onto my bed and set an alarm for tomorrow. I turned out my side lamp and immediately fell asleep, dreaming of all the past events that happened today.

HIYA GUYS I'm terribly sorry I've been gone. I hope you like this chapter! Just so you guys know some of the girlfriends will come in next chapter cause I know I haven't done my fair share for you guys!

Follow my instagram and twitter!

Instagram: _lukeshungrypenguin_

Twitter: love_datharry

*WINK*

BAAAIIIIIIIII