Chapter 1 CONFESSION & HEART BREAK

This story is continuation of the latest episode where Ani and bon have left the house. The upcoming story will be full imagination of me.

****************

Ani and bondita have gone to Kolkata after leaving RC mansion. It has been 9 years since they have left RC mansion. Aniruddh has never talked with any of the family members in all these years but Bondita sometimes talk with batuk and som. Aniruddh and Bondita have always been happy in these years except one day when Aniruddh told bondita the truth of their marriage. She was sad but Aniruddh has consoled her and she also understood it.
But it was different today   there was a different silentness all over. It was convocation of bondita yesterday they were happy their dream has come true she has become a barrister now.
Ani has taken her out to have dinner where bon gave him a surprise . Last nigh Bondita has confessed her love to Aniruddh. Aniruddh was shocked as he still thinks that he treats bondita as his zimmedari .
(#me : Ani has fallen for her but is hell bent on naming the feelings of love for her as responsibility. )
He made an excuse that he has to work on an important case and they came home. Bon didn't say anything because she thought maybe he needed time.
But today morning when cleaning ani's room she found a box where all the letters were there written by Ani to saudamini and saudamini to Aniruddh. He has written that he has loved saudamini. Since then bon has locked herself in her room . Ani has tried to make her understand but she didn't come out. Ani was sitting in his room with his hands on his head. He was feeling a unknown fear.

After 3 hours,
Bon knocked ani's room . Ani was amazed to see her . He was so happy.
Ani: Bon.. bondita
Bon: Main andar aa jau pati babu.
Ani: Haan bondita tumhe pooch ne ki zaroorat nahin.
Bon enters her eyes were red and puffy. Ani felt his heart broke seeing her in this condition. He blamed himself for her condition. He blamed that why has he even kept those letters which he has never opened after saudamini left.
Ani: Bondita jaisa tum soch rahin ho waisa kuch nahin hein.
Bon: I trust you. Pura vishwas hein mujhe aap pe . Mein bas yahan aapse kuch sawal pooch ne aayin hu aur aasha karti hun ki aap mujhe bilkul sach sach bateyenge . Batayenge na ?
Ani: Hmmm
Bon: Kya aap mini didi se pyar kar te the ?
Ani: Haan.
Bon: Kya ab bhi karte hein ?
Ani: Nahin bondita bilkul nahin uss se pyar karna toh meri zindagi ki Sabse badi bhul thi.
Bon: Kya aap ko pachtava hein ki aap ne us din mujhse shaadi ki ?
Ani: Nahin bondita.
Bon: Ok ( takes a deep breath ) Mera aakhri sawaal aur sabse important sawaal. Do you love me ?
Ani was shocked . He didn't know how to answer.
Ani: Bondita.
Bon: Pati babu pls aaj mujhe sach Jan na hein aur ye sawal kabhi na kabhi toh hamari life mein aata hin na aur ab mein bhi badi ho gayi hun toh khul ke bataiye.
Ani: Nahin maine kabhi bhi tumhe apni patni nahin mana . Main tumse pyaar nahin karta.
Hearing this bondita was completely broken . The man she loved the love of her life didn't love her back. She was in the verge of crying but controlled herself. Ani took a step towards her but she moved back and brought a bright smile on her face . Ani was surprised to see her reaction.
Bon: Koi baat nahin bura nahi laga mujhe.
Hey dugga maa itni der ho gayi raat ka khana nahin khana pati babu . Aap bhi na baaton mein laga dete ho mujhe . Ab chalti hun mein.
Ani knew she was broken but thought to give her some time alone.
After some time they had their dinner but nobody said anything . After that they went to sleep.

Precap: Bon leaves Ani.