CHAPTER 8 FIRST......?

Ok , so pls read author note after this chapter and this chapter might be.....

16+ 🚫🚫🚫

Ani ran to bon's office. All the way he was praying to dugga maa to keep bondita safe . He was losing his senses . Tears flowing from his eyes. He was going mad. When he reached bondita's office the office was half burnt .   He was panting heavily . He looked here and there . His eyes were only searching for bondita. Ambulances were there . Patients were taken in stretchers . Hustle bustle was spread every where. He was now feeling a fear - a fear of losing her a fear of loneliness a fear of guilt a fear of regret a fear of being away from her  the love of his life. Suddenly he saw four people talking and amongst them was bondita. She was holding her left arm with her right hand and there were few black smoke particles on her face . She was talking with Pulkit Kiara and Harsh ( he is working under pulkit ). He listened
Pulkit: Bondita evidence zyada zaroori hein ya teri jaan matlab evidence ke liye tu apni jaan jokhim daal ke aag mein khud jaayegi.
Hearing this Ani lost his temper.
Ani: (shouted): Bondita!!!!
Bondita was shocked .
Bon: Barrister babu aap yahan ?
Seeing the barrister couple Kiara pulkit and Harsh left the scene.
Ani: (in anger )Tum paagal ho gayi ho tum khud aag mein kud gayi pata hein tum na pareshani ho bachpan se le kar aaj tak mujhe Pareshan hin kiya hein tumne . Mujhe Pareshan karke khushi milti hein kya tumhe.
Bon was about to cry he was scolding her even at this moment .
Bon(with teary eyes and anger ): Haan hun mein pareshani toh kyun aaye aap yahan mein toh pareshani hun na aur sirf zimmedari hun aapki toh kyun aaye aap bataye aur ye joh barrister ka coat sirf degree aur reputation ke liye nahin pehni hein maine mere bhi kuch farz hein humnein itni mehnat se jo evidences ikkathe kiye the unn evidences ko mein apne saamne jal ke raakh hote nahin dekh sakti thi Haan lagayi maine apni jaan khatre mein aur nyaya ke liye mein apni jaan bhi de sakti hun.
Ani noticed the fire in her eyes. He realised that he was wrong for scolding her but what was he supposed to do when he heard that her life was in danger he felt an unknown rush of emotions fear . His heart felt a pain . He felt like he himself would due at the moment.
They then returned home after bondita did some formalities and the doctor did her treatment as she got some burns on her left arm. The journey from her office to home was silent. None of them talked to each other. While bon was angry at Aniruddh Ani was feeling guilty but also somewhere peaceful as bondita was safe and in short he was sorting his thoughts.
They then entered the house. Ani locked the door. ( Ok so now bon has two rooms as Ani was staying for longer she cleaned her store room for Ani .) Bon was going to her room when Ani walked vey fastly and held her wrist gently and softly  looking with pleading eyes . She turned towards him.
Ani: Mujhe maaf kardo bondita mujhe tumhe daantna nahin chahiye tha par jab mujhe pata chala ki tumhari jaan khatre mein hein toh pata nahin mujhe kya.... I am really sorry bondita.
Bon: Kya aap sach mein sorry hein ? Mujhe aapki aankhon mein dekhne dijiye.
She looks into his eyes. She sensed that he was really sorry . While he was just lost in her black deep eyes. She smiled a bit.
Bon: Aapko apni galti ka ehsaas hein isiliye maine aapko maaf kiya chaliye ab so jaate hein . Good night.
But Ani didn't want her to go away. He himself didn't know what he was doing .He   kept his right hand behind the back of her head giving her support and pulled her into a gentle and warm hug 😌 wrapping his other hand just a bit above his waist . Bondita was quite surprised with his behaviour.She was still wondering whether to hug him back or not. He just sighed and closed his eyes and held her more tighter. She stood there completely confused . Whereas he just wanted her to be in his arms. He wanted him to get lost in her.His hand now moved from her head to her shoulder and he broke the hug slowly with both his hands on both her shoulders.
Bondita (slowly): Barrister babu ?
Ani's eyes were showing his intensity. He left her shoulders and cupped her face. His gaze turned away from her eyes to her lips. He leaned in and parted his lips to kiss her. His lips were on hers  .As soon as their lips touched Ani closed his eyes . He continuously kissed her while her eyes were widened due to shock. He continued to kiss her and bite her lower lip which made her kiss him unwillingly. He broke the kiss as they both needed air. Just giving a second to breathe he again leaned in and kissed her. This time bondita also closed her eyes. After a long time they parted. Ani opened his eyes while bon's eyes were still closed. She slowly opened her eyes. Her face was crimson red. Ani left her face.Ani: (slowly) Bondita....
But bon was quite shocked . She didn't even look into his eyes. She walke backwards still shocked she turned around and left to her room.

So, hey guys here I am with a new chapter after a long time . Huh !🥳🥳🥳 Finally I finished the chapter and this is my first time writing a kiss scene so I don't know how it is pls comment and tell me.
And if you lime the chapter pls 🙏 vote for it.