Chapter 2 BONDITA LEAVES ANIRUDDH

After one week,
In all these time bondita tried her best to behave normal and never again brought out that topic. Aniruddh too thought that he should give her enough space.

In ani's room,
Ani was doing his work when bon gives him his coffee and gives an envelope and asks him to read it.
Ani's POV
She gave me a letter. The first thought that came to my mind was is it a divorce letter. I was scared. But what I saw was totally out of option. It was her appointment letter  that too from Punjab.
Ani: ( furious ) Bondita kya hein ye ?
Bon: Barrister babu woh meri dost hein na Arya usne mujhe bataya ki punjab mein recruitments chal rahin hein toh maine apply kar diya tha.
Ani: Bondita recruitments toh Calcutta mein bhi ho rahin hei aur mein bhi to hu yahan?
Bon: Isiliye toh....
Ani: Huh?
Bon: Mera matlab hain ki mein independent ban na chahti hun kab tak mee liye har mushkil asaan karte rahenge aap.
Ani: Par bondita ....
Bon: Aur mein hamesha ke liye thodi jaa rahin hun kuch dinon mein wapas aa jaungi.
Ani: Kab nikalna hein ?
Bon: Ji kal. Saare intezaam ho gaye hein meri do dost hein wahan woh madad kar diya karengi meri.
Ani: (shouts) Sab samajhta hun mein bondita ye sab tum isiliye kar rahi ho taki tum ye jatana chahti ho ki mein reh nahin paunga tumhare bina aur mein tum apni patni man lunga par aisa kabhi nahin hoga. Thike  Ab jab tumne tay kar diya hein toh mujhe kuch nahin kehna.
Bon's POV,
Did he just shout at me ? Hasn't he hurt me enough ? And I don't understand why is he being so angry ? Isn't this what he always has wanted ? He always wanted me to become independent and fight against evil practices. Now when I am doing it he is behaving weird.
Ani's POV
I felt like my heart broke into 1000 pieces 💔 but wait isn't she only my responsibility . Maybe it's just I have grown affectionate of her and care for her.
But if I let her go will she ever come back ? It's true that she might have some expectations from her husband but she knows that in which situation we got married. It's not my fault it's her fault that she started falling for me.
Ani then became calm and asks: Kab nikal rahi ho ?
Bon: Ji kal.
Ani: Thoda jaldi nahin hey ?
Bon: Kal jaaun ya kuch din baad jaaun ab kya phark pad ta hey.
Ani(thinks): Bondita sach kahun toh tum jo jaane ki baat kar rahi ho usme kuch galat nahin hai par phir bi pata nahin kyun dilkeh raha he tumhe rok lun.
Bon(thinks) : Pati babu agar aap ek baar bhi mujhe rukne je liye keh denge toh mein ruk jaungi. Kahin nahin jaungi.
They look into each other's eyes they sense pain they sense desires to speak but none of them tell anything.
Ani: Packing ho gayi ?
Bon: Ji.
Bon goes to the room she semits on her knees near the bed and started crying this time in a loud voice but not that much that Ani could hear. She started crying badly.
Otherside even tears rolled down from ani's eyes. The only difference was that Bondita knew the reason of her sadness as she was going to be away from the love of her life while Aniruddh was in an illusion that he was sad because her just a best friend was going away . But in reality he didn't know that actually it was his love for her.
The next day,
Bon comes to ani's room to bid him farewell  but he has left a letter that he has to go because of some urgent work so he couldn't see off her..
Bon's POV,
Did he hate me that much that he didn't even want to see me off ? Or he really does have work ? Or he doesn't have courage to see me off ?
She then keeps her foot 👣 out of the house.
Bon: I will try my best to not return .
She wiped her tears. She decided that she had to bring a change in the society and for that she could not fall weak. She then leaves for punjab .
Meanwhile Ani was in his office lost  in bondita's thoughts.

Hey everyone I hope you like this chapter. Pls 🙏 vote if you like it.