Chapter One

This story contains matured scenes, read at your own risk. (18+)

Gael was waiting already fifteen minutes earlier from the scheduled time. He was fidgeting because of nervousness. Kanina pa siya lumingon-lingon dahil baka mayroong makakilala sa kanya o baka naman ay makita na naman siya ni Erin.

He looked at his phone to see if there's a message from Oliver but there's not. He was hoping that he decided not to show up but he knew it's impossible to happen.

Ten minutes passed by, a known car to Gael stop in front of him. The driver's window rolled down a little, enough to see Oliver inside the car.

"Let's go," he said coldly and rolled up the window.

Gael hopped in immediately. Agad na naglaro ang pamilyar na pabango ni Oliver sa kanyang ilong pagpasok niya ng sasakyan nito. Bagong paligo rin ang binata dahil napansin niyang medyo basa pa ang bagsak nitong buhok. Oliver's wearing a white plain shirt and black shorts. They are not talking and Oliver's attention is on the road.

Gael is already hungry. But he decided to eat after they do it. He knows it will be a big mess if he eats before it.

Minutes passed by and they already arrived at Oliver's condominium. It was a high-end condo, expected from him. He has his own parking lot, beside his own unit so there's no need to go through the reception area.

Naunang bumaba si Oliver at sumunod naman si Gael. The door is finger print activated so he opened it easily. Nakasunod lamang si Gael sa binata at nang makapasok sa loob ay umupo muna siya sa sofa nito.

"There's an unused towel inside my bathroom. You can use it," Oliver told him. What he said is basically means to clean himself.

Tumango lamang si Gael at pumasok na sa loob ng banyo. They have been doing this for more than two years. Gael can still vividly remembered how it started.

He's just new to the swimming team. Isang taon pa lamang siyang miyembro noon. He and Oliver was in the shower room when it happened. It was already late in the evening and they were alone. They were just showering and the next thing happened Gael was already on his knees, pleasuring Oliver. Gael didn't expect it will happen and he didn't expect himself that he could actually do it too because he had never done it before. Oliver was his first and up to this date, he's the only person who had experienced with.

Gael thought it was just one-time, that Oliver was just horny that moment. But it happened again and again. Gael didn't question his sexuality because he knew and believed that Oliver is still a straight guy. He actually read articles that some men have that kind of phase and Oliver is just one of those. Gael is aware of his sexuality, he knew to himself that he's not straight but he's not totally out. He doesn't have any gay friends and he only has Erin.

Gael likes what they are doing. He never thought that he'll experience that kind of pleasure, more importantly from someone like Oliver, who is adored by women and even men. It is their secret and even Gael doesn't want anyone to find out about it. He knows that one day, it will stop. That one day, he and Oliver will never do it again. Honestly, the thought of it makes Gael pains.

Gael cleaned himself thoroughly. He learned already from his past mistakes and he knows what Oliver likes. He took his time to clean himself for almost thirty minutes. After everything, he wrapped the white towel around his waist and ready to go out.

Gael breathed heavily.

Lumabas siya ng banyo at dumiretso sa kwarto ni Oliver. The room is freezing and when he roamed his eyes, he caught Oliver who's smoking in the veranda. He's already topless and wearing only a boxer shorts.