• Chapter 15 •

Third Person's POV

A few minutes passed before Finn suddenly started seizing. Julia's eyes widened in shock as she just watched him helplessly. She had no idea how to deal with a seizure.

"Clarke, he's seizing!" Raven yelled to Clarke, who was still on the upper level of the drop-ship talking to Bellamy.

"On my way." Clarke responded before quickly descending down the ladder and running to Finn's side.

"He was fine and then–" Clarke cut Raven off. "Get my mother on the radio now. Raven now!" She ordered, but Raven didn't move.

"The radio's dead! Interference from the storm." Raven explained as the three girls gathered around Finn. Clarke put her hands on his shoulders to try to help stabilize him.

"Please don't let him die." Raven spoke to Clarke and her emotions were clear on her face.

Finn continued seizing and gasping as Clarke just looked up at Raven. "Oh, God." Julia whispered as she turned away. She couldn't handle seeing him like this anymore.

All she could do now is hope that Clarke knew what she was doing and would be able to save him.

After another few very long moments, Finn finally stopped seizing.

"Okay, it stopped. Quick, help me get him on his side." Clarke instructed and Julia turned back to help the other two turn Finn onto his side. But Raven didn't move.

"Raven, there is fluid in his lungs. He could choke. Quick." Clarke ordered and the three turned him onto his side. Julia put her hand against his forehead. "Clarke, he's burning up." She informed her.

"Fluid in his lungs. Does that mean the knife hit something?"Raven questioned, panicking.

"No, this isn't blood. It's something else. I did – I did everything she told me." Clarke was also panicking until she realized something. "I've seen this before. Shortness of breath. Fever. Seizing. It's poison."

"Clarke, you sterilized everything. I watched you do it." Raven said, and by this time, Julia's mind was able to catch up.

"It wasn't her. It had to have been on the knife." Julia revealed and Clarke rushed over to grab the knife.

"Stay here." She told them, but Julia didn't listen as she was already on her way over to the ladder. Clarke followed behind her.

Before Julia got up the ladder, Octavia stopped her. "Julia, Clarke. They locked the hatch." She told them, but Julia was determined.

Julia climbed to the top of the ladder and pounded on the bottom of the hatch. "Hey! Open the door, Bellamy! Now!" Julia shouted up at him.

The hatch opened but Miller blocked her from being able to get up the ladder. "Move, Miller." Julia warned and Miller rolled his eyes but did as she said.

Julia got off the ladder, Clarke and Octavia right behind her. Clarke quickly stormed over to the grounder as the rest of them watched.

"What's on this?" Clarke questioned as she held up the knife in front of the grounder's face. "What are you talking about?" Bellamy voiced.