• Chapter 10 •

Third Person's POV

By the time Julia woke up, it was night again. She groaned in pain. She had a massive headache from hitting her head, but her thoughts were on Octavia.

Her sister's unconscious body was laying near hers and Julia crawled over to her, not paying attention to anything else.

"Octavia. Octavia, wake up." Julia shook her sister, trying to wake her up. That's when she caught sight of what was in front of her. It was a grounder just staring down at her and Octavia. Julia let out a shriek of fear as Octavia woke up. But the grounder just continued staring down at them.

~~~

Back at the camp, Bellamy was carrying a torch as he went around looking for his sisters.

"Octavia! Julia!" He shouted as he started checking all the tents. The tent his sisters shared was empty and he wasn't able to find them.

"You're up?" Bellamy questioned Clarke when he got to the tent she was staying in. She came out as she nodded. "Yeah. Knowing that hundreds of people might be dying on the Ark makes it pretty hard to sleep."

"Raven's flares will work." He tried to reassure her. "Her radio would've worked better." Clarke responded.

"Have you seen Octavia or Julia?" He questioned and she shook her head. "I don't know about Octavia, but I think Julia is in her tent. She said she was feeling sick earlier." Clarke told him.

"Julia's sick? When did she say that?" Bellamy asked her. "She came with Finn and I when we were on our way to you this morning. But she said she wasn't feeling well so she turned around to come back." Clarke explained.

"Damn it, Clarke. She's not sick and she's not here. She went to go find Murphy. Octavia was also heading back to camp this morning. Maybe she ran into her. Maybe something happened. Either way, I need to go find Julia and hope that Octavia is with her." Bellamy figured out.

"I'll help you find them." Clarke spoke before they started walking. "Thank you." Bellamy responded. "Don't thank me. I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing this for Julia and Octavia." Clarke told him.

~~~

When Julia and Octavia woke up for a second time, they were in a cave that was mostly empty except some scrap metal and metal bars trapping them in.

Julia groaned again. Her head was still aching quite painfully and it was making her kind of dizzy.

"O, are you okay?" Jules questioned as she moved to be next to her sister. "I'm fine, except–" Octavia groaned in pain as she sat up and clutched her leg. "-my leg." She finished her sentence.

"What about you? Are you okay?" Octavia asked her little sister. Julia nodded. "Aside from a pretty killer headache and a bit of dizziness, I'm fine." She answered.

Suddenly they heard footsteps from over where the light source was. "Stay behind me." Octavia ordered and tried to stand up, but fell back down screaming in pain.

The same grounder as before entered the cave with a piece of metal that was red hot. "Please, please don't hurt me or my sister. Please don't – ahh!" Octavia let out another scream as the grounder grabbed her good leg and dragged her towards him.