other books

| | same time | |

Jaimee is running from her past, hiding between fake smiles and sarcastic remarks. as she tries to take on the world by herself. Just as things seem to be getting easier, she collides with Shayden Nkosi- her ex boyfriend. Suddenly, her entire world is electric kisses, teasing smirks, and dizzying reminders of the life she could've lived if her past hadn't held her back. He shatters her picture perfect persona with dazzling remarks and soon realizes that she's hiding something more traumatising than he ever evoked.

Scars, secrets, and a spark that, despite their absences, never burned out...After four years, they end up in the same place at the same time, and thus their love is reignited.

| | make them bow | |

Still healing from her older brother's death, Evangeline Blackwood  faces the social pressures of college, grief, parental expectations and her sudden feelings surrounding one of the new students.

Adonis Walker is stubborn. A beautiful face with a dark past sets his sites on Evangeline almost instantly, without realising just how deep her scars run.

| | simply purgatory ( book one and two ) | |

Looks can be deceiving. Can't they?

Everyone has secrets. Some good. Some bad. Some people have secrets that they will share with others. Some people have secrets that will haunt them until the day they die, and perhaps even after that too.

Certain stories are better left untold.

Rochelle Quinn believes her story is meaningless. She was put on this planet to provoke pain and fear. Born on the wrong side of town, passed around the foster system like a Christmas present. Rochelle Quinn's story meant everything, to everyone but her. She has secrets too. Secrets that she thought she would take to the grave. Until she met him and his family. The family that took her in when she had nowhere else left to go. The family that reunited her with her saviours.

The family with secrets too.

| | king of the diamonds | |

Killian King  was born to reign hell. As the second born son in a family of criminals, he'd always be given orders and expected to follow them. Well, that is, until the King's gang leader, Killian's older brother, is sent down and Killian's expected to control their remaining brothers.

One of which goes missing.

# With no one to trust and nowhere to hide, Killian finds himself an unlikely ally in a rival gang. Secrets are exposed, truces are tested. And a funeral is inevitable.

| | saving the gangsta  | |

Taylor Valentine is a fighter. A cold-blooded, ruthless fighter with a heart so cold that even the snakes feared him. Third in Command in The Vipers, Taylor takes orders and he completes them. Yet what will be made of Taylor Valentine when his new conquest involves a Blue-Eyed Princess with a reckless streak?

Astrid Cleveland is a mystery. Her reckless and rebellious nature drives millions insane. After narrowly escaping a death sentence, her savour is drawn in by her carelessness. Just how far will he go to figuring out the black rose who is prepared to dance herself so elegantly into the gates of hell?