Chapter 11: wrong choice

Sangwoo stood up came towards me and snatched the gun out of my hand smacked me with the gun.
He put both hands on my neck and choked me.

"Did you forget who decides if you get to live or die, you're alive become of me, I could kill you right now"

"Do it-" I said 

His face changed

"What?"

"Do it. End it for me. I don't wanna be here anymore."

Yoonbum started to squirm and struggle to free himself from the rope.

Sangwoo grabbed me by the shirt

"If you think you can use some reverse physiology on me so that I can spare you it ain't gonna work" he punched me again and dragged me down to the basement.
I was so tired of it all. I let him drag me down the stairs.
He threw me up against the wall.

"Stand up" he demanded

I didn't

"Get the fuck up."

"I can't" I let out holding my hip.

"You fucking bitch" he pulled me up by the shirt and slammed my face into the wall.

"I swear to god I'll kill you!" He let me drop to the ground and I smirked

"But you can't, cause you "love me'" I laughed and he looked furious.

He punched me but in the hip this time, same place where he stabbed me earlier, he punched my hip multiple times. I felt weak it's not like I could stop him, but I know he couldn't kill me. He kicked me in the stomach and I curled up in a ball on the ground as he kept hitting me. He kept calling me awful names as he kept punching and kicking letting all his anger out. It got to a point where I was coughing out blood and I couldn't take it anymore, I put my hands out.
"Stop" I said weakly.

"Aww but didn't you say you wanted to die?"

I coughed out more blood, I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take. I already felt dead. Sangwoo let out a grunt before giving me his last punch and walking out the basement.