Chapter 18~ dont panic

He got up and left the room I sat up on the bed, crying a little. Sangwoo walked by the door way dragging Yoonbum on the ground by his shirt, i jumped out of bed trying to go towards them but quickly fell to my knees. My legs were weak. After hearing the loud thud Sangwoo came into the room.
"What was tha- oh shit" he picked me up and put me back on the bed

"You okay beautiful?"

I nodded

"Don't worry Yoonbum is gonna make us breakfast" he kissed my forehead.

"Don't hurt him!"

His facial expressions changed.

"Ill do whatever the fuck I want with him."

"But-"

"SHUT IT! I own both of you!"

I stayed silent and he walked out angry now
(Bipolar much? 🙄🖕🏼)

I got out the bed slowly dropping to the ground and crawling out the room. I opened the door and crawled out to the kitchen where Sangwoo was about to hit Yoonbum with a pan.

"DONT!" I yelled as loud as I could

He knocked him upside the head

"NO! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" I called out

Sangwoo came up to me and dragged me to the basement throwing me down the stairs and then throwing Yoonbum after and slamming the door. I crawled up to Yoonbum and shook him a little

"Bum! Bum? Are you okay?"

I could feel tears forming again. He had so many bruises all over his body. I stayed beside him the whole time. I laid down waiting for him to wake up but he never did. He breath was slowing down every second. I started to panic and I crawled up the stairs and banged on the door.

"SANGWOO PLEASE YOU CANT LEAVE US IN HERE" I banged harder "PLEASE! SANGWOO!"

I went back down the stairs slowly and checked his breathing again, even slower now. I didnt know what to do at all.

I crawled up the stairs as fast as I could, the pain in my legs getting worse.

"OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE! SANGWOO PLEASE! YOONBUM ISNT BREATHING!"