Chapter 21- holy Sh*t

((AN: I'm so sorry for not updating for so long I've just been busy with family stuff but we're back now ))

"I CANT!"

The boys eyes were just begging for mercy.

"Hold on-" Sangwoo said picking me up and
dragging me out the basement. He closed the door to the basement

"You kill him or ill kill you!" He raised his voice at me

"So kill me" I said handing him the knife

He scoffed

"You son of a bitch- you're gonna kill him- you will- one way or another you fucking will!"

"NO! I WONT" I yelled

"YES YOU FUCKING WILL!"

"WATCH YOURSELF IM THE ONE WHO HAS THE KNIFE HERE!" I yelled

"Oh? So- you'd really try to use a knife on me? I thought you learned your lesson all the other times you got stabbed" he said

I stayed silent

"We're gonna go back down there and try again, and you're gonna do it right this time or your friend Yoonbum upstairs is gonna have to suffer for you're mistake." He smiled as he opened the basement door again guiding me inside and back to the boy.

The boy stared up at us, tears in his eyes

"C-Can I at least say goodbye to my mom- I-I'm her only son she has left, it would break her to leave w-without an explanation"

I couldn't even look at him anymore, I turned around looking at the ground bitting my nails.

"It's up to you Y/N" Sangwoo said

"P-please- she's gonna die soon- she doesn't have that m-much time left- I really just- don't want her to worry when she sees I'm not visiting her a-anymore.."

I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes.
I looked up at Sangwoo after thinking for a while.

"Hey this knife looks kinda dull, would ya mind getting me a new one?"

"Huh? Wha- fine, whatever helps us get the job done" he snatched the knife out of my hand and left the basement.

Immediately got on my knees in front of the boy putting a hand on his chest to feel his heart, it was rapid, increasing by the second.

"Ok, look, I need to calm down- breathe just breathe, I'm not gonna kill you."

"Please! I was only stealing because I need the money for my mom!"

"Shh Shh it's fine-"

"I-I- was at the bar, hoping to find a job-"

"You mean you were gonna have- for money?"

He nodded

"You- could just get a job-"

He shook his head "I've tried"

I shook it off and started to untie him but the tape wouldn't budge.

"Look- you have to breathe, calm down so I can slip this tape off easily."

He nodded trying to stay calm.

I started to pull on the tape trying to find a way to take it off this guy.

Sangwoo used too much tape- it wasnt coming off at all. I could hear his footsteps up stairs, I prayed that he'd take longer up there.
I was getting impatient, I looked around the basement and the boys clothes in the floor.

"Please tell me you have something sharp in there! Pocket knife? Keys? Anything?!?" I Asked worriedly

"M-my car keys! In my left pocket of my jeans!" He said

I crawled over to his clothes and searched his pockets, I found the keys.

I grabbed the keys and started to drag it back and forth roughly through the tape impatiently.

I wish I never found you~ Sangwoo X Reader killing stalking story On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara