Chapter 19- Thank God

((AN: Guys- I love you but I was so close to giving up on this story

I might be making another Sangwoo fanfic with a different story ;)

Alright you simps 😩✋🏼 y'all know what ya voted for))

•••

Sangwoo opened the door and pushed me out the way running down the stairs checking Yoonbums pulse.

I managed to crawl out the basement to Sangwoos room. Sangwoo came out holding Yoonbum in his arms, I sat there on the floor staring at him as he grabbed his phone and ran out the house.

After a few seconds I heard an ambulance outside and then I was alone again.

I sat up against the wall. If I only I could fucking walk, I could've escaped right now.

I cried a little cause I knew there was no way out of this. I couldn't escape, I don't have the energy to crawl all the way to a police station it would be impossible.

So I sat there, just waiting for Yoonbum and Sangwoo to come back.

MEANWHILE..

Sangwoo and Yoonbum where in the ambulance driving to the hospital, Yoonbum was breathing normally again with the help of a machine. Sangwoo was relieved as he held Yoonbums hand waiting for him to wake up. They arrived to the hospital and Sangwoo kept close as they brought him inside. They stepped outside with him and started to ask him so many questions like what Sangwoo was to Yoonbum and how much stress he's been under or where his family is if he had anyone who lived in the area and even asking if he has asthma, none of the things Sangwoo knew the answers to, but one thing he did know was Yoonbum almost died because of him.

This was the first time he felt anything for someone he hurt. He calmly thought about his answers when he spoke to the doctors. Soon enough they let Sangwoo into the room again and he stood there looking down at Yoonbum, for the first time he felt sympathy?

He wasn't proud of himself at the moment...

Back to Y/N
I stared at the wall in front of me for god knows how long but I heard the door open again and I crawled out and saw Sangwoo drop Yoonbum on the ground.

He was awake now! I crawled over to him as fast as I could hugging him tightly and he hugged back.

Sangwoo laughed at us
"it's like watching two little puppies being reunited again"

I stayed silent hugging Yoonbum, I didn't care what Sangwoo had to say I'm just glad Yoonbum made it. I pulled away from the hug holding Yoonbums face in my hands almost crying

"I thought I lost you"

He smiled slightly trying to reassure me. I smiled and hugged him even tighter this time.

"Alright that's enough" he said pulling me away from Yoonbum

"NO!" I cried

"Back in the basement you go"

"NO! PLEASE! I NEED TO STAY OUT HERE WITH YOONBUM, HE ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Sangwoo punched me and I blacked out

_____________
Sangwoo dragged Y/N down to the basement and tied her to a pole. When he came back Yoonbum was staring up at him. Sangwoo ignored him and walked out the house leaving Yoonbum on the ground. Yoonbum crawled away.

Sangwoo got in his car and drove. He was gonna do whatever he needed to do in order to keep Y/N by his side and his first step was to make sure she couldn't go to the cops.
He drove and drove for a long time..