Chapter 22 ~ Murder

The boy was starting to get nervous
"ehh hurry up!!"

"I'm going as fast as I can!"

Right then Sangwoo came downstairs with a new, sharp and even bigger knife.

I backed off the boy quickly hiding his keys behind my back.

"My love is this better?!" He said handing me the knife.

I smiled nodding nervously.

"Perfect!" He smiled putting his arm around me.
"Now you just stab it into his chest right here" he said pointing to the boys heart.

"Well- why cant you do it?"

"Cause no."

I sucked my teeth, the boy was shaking.
I stared at him for a second thinking about what he said earlier, what if it's true? He's the only person his mom has left, that's not fair, you can't take away someone's son like that.

"Sangwoo he has a family I can't-AHHH!"

Before I could finish my sentence Sangwoo grabbed my hand stabbing it in the boys shoulder. The young male cried out in pain

"You big baby it's not that hard"

I froze backing up shaking, I didn't want to hurt him, not at all, that's not what I do, I'm not like Sangwoo.

"Do it again" Sangwoo said

"Sangwoo i-"

"DO IT OR ILL BRING YOONBUM DOWN HERE AND WE CAN TORTURE HIM INSTEAD."

I didn't want to hurt this kid-

"Sangwoo seriously- he doesn't deserve this!"

"Y/N! ITS UP TO YOU TO MAKE HIS DEATH QUICK AND EASY OR ROUGH AND PAINFUL."

I looked at the bleeding boy in front of me.

"But- He has a family"

"He has a mom, yea yea big deal, STAB! NOW!"

"I- cant!"

"Fine don't" he got up and walked up the stairs

leaving me and the boy alone in the basement

"I'm so sorry!" I said dropping the knife

I was trying to stop the bleeding from his shoulder.

"If you're going to do it just make it quick please-" he said letting his head fall back

"What? No, Im not gonna kill you!"

"Just do it!"

"NO!"

"WHY NOT?" He yelled

"Cause I'm not a killer and you need to get back to your mother!"

Sangwoo came back opening the basement door interrupting us.

He threw Yoonbum down the stairs and I caught him at the bottom.

"Yoonbum? You alright?!"

He groaned a little with a nod.

Sangwoo snatched Yoonbum out of my arms and threw him against a wall.

"HEY WAIT! What are you gonna do to him?!?"

"Watch" he said with a grin.

Sangwoo pinned Yoonbum down and punched him continuously. I crawled towards Sangwoo and tried to push him off. He backed off

"Are you gonna kill him?" Sangwoo asked
"No! Sangwoo, Yoonbum has nothing to do with this! Please!"

Then sangwoo got up going into the corner of the basement and taking gasoline out from the shelf.

My eyes widen "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT?!"

Sangwoo made Yoonbum sit up and he forced yoonbums mouth open and fed him gasoline.
"STOP" I kept pulling on Sangwoos arm but he was too strong, he shoved the gasoline down Yoonbums throat and Yoonbum started coughing and choking on it.

"OK OK ILL DO IT!"

He stopped feeding Yoonbum the gasoline. He threw Yoonbum up against the wall as he turned back to me gesturing me to go ahead.

The boy stared up at us "Please you don't have to do this! Let me go and I won't say a word to the cops- please-"

"SHUT UP" Sangwoo slapped him

Quick and easy, quick and easy i kept telling myself
Sangwoo smiled as he kneeled behind me
"Right in his heart" he said tapping on the boys chest. The boy started to shift and moves left to right trying to get the tape off.

Sangwoo laid his chin on my shoulder as he pushed my hair out the way.

"Come on do it so that we can get this over with already and I go back to loving you" he whispered in my ear.

I shivered before looking down at the knife in my head and moving closer to the boy that's tied up. I kneeled beside the young male and and held the knife to his neck. I squeezed my eyes tight and sliced through his neck.

"YES!" Sangwoo called out

The blood spewed out onto my clothes as I fell backwards. I crawled backwards backing up from the dead male. I brought my knees up to my chest sitting in the corner of the basement.
Sangwoo laughed inspecting the dead body after the blood stopped pouring.

"You did well" he said removing the tape.

My eyes started to get watery as I watched Sangwoo remove the tape and the boys lifeless body collapse onto the ground.
Yoonbum stared at me and I looked away in shame. Sangwoo wrapped up the body and put on some gloves as he picked up the murderer weapon putting it in a bag.

"Now if you try to escape me, I have evidence that you killed someone as well" he said waving the bag in my face with a smile.