Chapter 13: it didnt work

"Fuck you"

"Smart mouth Y/n is back! Well isnt this just amazing" he got up and came towards me and
slapped me "Go"

"No"

Sangwoo picked me up

"HEY STOP!" I started hitting him as hard as I could.

He dropped me on the bed and hovered over me.

"Or we could do something else, Im really horny." He started to pull off my pants

"OKAY OKAY ILL MAKE U FOOD...Fuck"

"Good girl" he kissed my cheek and I went to cook him something. I fucking spit in it and then watched him eat it.

"Wow this is good Y/N where'd you learn to cook?"

"My mother" I replied "I use special ingredients for special people"

"Oh? what's the special ingredient?"

"My fucking saliva"

He got up and choked me "I know you did not spit in my fucking food!"

I laughed and he punched me and threw me to the ground and kicked me in my stomach.

"I want you to get up and go make it again"

"No" I said sitting up

He squatted down to face me

"No?"

"Fuck you"

"I love they way you think you get to disobey me" he slapped me and forced me to stand up.

"Fuck you" I said again

"Really? When?"

"I spit in his face and he wiped it off and punched me non stop my nose started bleeding and I felt like I was gonna pass out.

"You do as I say fucking piece of shit"

I stayed silent this time

"Go cook me a new meal."

I really hated this guy but what could I do?
When my nose stopped bleeding I cleaned the blood. Then I went to the stove and started to cook, I grabbed a kitchen knife and turned to him and tried to stab him but he grabbed my arm and twisted it stabbing it back into my own stomach.

"AAAGH!"

Sangwoo chuckled "nice try"

I pulled the knife out and put my hand over the wound. I whimpered as the blood dripped down all over the floor, I looked for something to put over it but there was nothing around. I was in so much pain and everything started going dark slowly and I started to feel dizzy- I passed out.