XXX

Elle, Matt and I didn't drink that night so we could drive everyone back. It was hard since everyone was wasted and kept throwing up before we left the pub. We forced everyone to down a couple of glasses of water and then drove back.

Elle said she would be staying with Miles for the night because he had had a lot and needed someone to take care of him, so I was alone in my room, watching the city lights from the balcony.

I was having a glass of water while sitting on the chairs outside when I heard three knocks on the door and a muffled 'Bella'.

I quickly got up and opened the door, revealing a very pissed Alex on the other side. He had changed into a white t-shirt and a pair of black joggers and his hair was product free. He was leaning on the doorframe with his right hand while he was holding his head with the left one.

"What do you want here?" I yelled-whispered as he kept calling my name out loudly. I pulled him inside the room and locked the door behind him.

"I missed yer," he smiled drunkily and started walking closer to me.

"Alex, you're pissed," I sighed as he approached me and hugged me.

"No?" he dragged the word out slurring and rested his head in the crook of my neck. "You smell good," he huffed and I felt his breath on my neck.

"Go back to your room, Alexander," I pushed him away lightly, making sure he didn't fall and he pouted.

"But I want to stay with you," he whined and closed his eyes, throwing his head back. I swallowed a lump that had formed in my throat and took a deep breath.

"Yer beautiful," he smiled and walked closer again, placing his hands on my shoulders. "You make me 'appy," he continued, making my eyes widen.

"Turner, you're going to regret all these tomorrow," I sighed and placed my hands on top of his.

"Don't call me that, darlin', it's making me want to kiss yer," he smirked and looked down on my lips.

"Alex, just go back to your room. Nick is there too. Don't you want to stay with your friend?" I forced a smile. He huffed and sent me a scent of liquor and vomit, which made me turn my smile into a disgusted frown.

"Nick is not you, Bella," he ran a hand through my hair and looked in my eyes. God, I felt like collapsing on the floor.

"Fine, you can stay here. Take the bed, I'll sleep on the floor," I walked over to the balcony doors and closed them.

"You're going to hurt tomorrow, love, let's just sleep on the same bed. Nothing we 'aven't done before, eh?" he shot me a mischievous smirk.

We ended up getting under the same covers after I forced him to drink water and brush his teeth with an extra toothbrush we found in the bathroom cabinets. I didn't want the bed to stink of liquor and vomit the next day.

"Bella," he whispered and nudged my shoulder from behind after two minutes of being under the sheets.

"What?" I shot and turned my body around slightly.

"Can we spend the day together tomorrow?" he asked and, even though it was dark, I could imagine him smiling.

"We'll see, Alexander," I turned back around, facing my back at him.

I heard him shuffle closer and wrap his arms around my waist. He pulled me closer to his body and I felt his smile behind me. I broke into a wide grin at his touch and closed my eyes in satisfaction. I knew he was drunk and was going to regret everything the day after, but his touch relaxed every tense muscle on my body.

-

I opened my eyelids, facing the sudden sunlight that entered the room by the big window across the bed. I was about to stand up but then I felt two warm arms pulling me back down in the bed and close to their body. I was taken aback but then remembered yesterday's events. I smiled in his embrace and turned around to face him, still in his arms.

He looked so peaceful sleeping. His messy hair falling in front of his face, making a cute mess. His mouth slightly parted and his long eyelashes securing his eyelids. His sharp jawline a bit softer-looking and his toned chest going up and down slowly.

He huffed and slowly opened his eyelids, making me widen my eyes and clear my throat, snapping out of my daydream.

"Wha- What the 'ell am I doin' 'ere?" he furrowed his eyebrows and pulled away a little, not moving his arms around my waist.

"I knew you wouldn't remember anything in the morning," I huffed a laugh and shook my head, sitting up on the bed.

"You came over here pissed and kept on saying you wanted to stay," I looked back at him. He was balancing himself on his elbows and was looking at me with a confused expression, trying to remember.

"Are yer sure, 'cause I don't remember-" he squinted his eyes and looked away from me. He soon widened them and visibly gulped, making me giggle.

"It's okay, you were drunk, you didn't mean anything," I reassured with a smile, even though the idea of what he said last night being untrue made me... disappointed?

I received a nod from him, still not being able to face me and I stood up from my bed, wearing my silk dressing gown and heading out to the balcony with my cigarettes.

I had a smoke and headed back inside, where I found Alex making coffee. I watched him with a smile as he looked so concentrated in what he was doing. He soon looked at me and broke into a wide grin.

"Do I 'ave summat on me face?" he furrowed his eyebrows, not being able to stop smiling.

"No, you're fine. I was just looking at your hair," I lied. 

"What about 'em?" his smile turned into a smirk as he spoke and he finally poured coffee into two mugs.

"They look nice," I shrugged and took the mug in my hands.