{ 11 - Over }

Gulf POV

    We have been on the road for a little over 4 hours now. Earlier on in the trip, Mew and I agreed that at 5 hours we would switch driving. I'm not too sure about that now because he's asleep. But it was fine. Once he wakes up we'll stop at the gas station quickly and switch then. Well, that's what I thought we would do.

    When Mew woke up, he didn't really do or say much. He just strangely was looking out the window. I asked what he was looking at but he said it was nothing. 30 minutes later, he started to tell me directions.

"Gulf, make go off the freeway and then go back on."

"Wait, why. We'll go off the directions."

"Just do it."

    I took a sigh and did as he said. He continued to look out the window and get more anxious. He kept telling me random directions for a while and I just obeyed aimlessly.

    "IT'S YOUR DAD! STEP ON IT!" Mew shouted to me suddenly. Without any question, I sped up. There was no doubt in my mind that it was actually my dad because I trust Mew and it's not much of a surprise based on the situation we're in.

    Suddenly, gunshots start to emerge from the sound of the road. He shot through our window so I only had one choice left. "On three jump into the bushes down the hill!" Mew agreed knowing just as much as me that we didn't have much of a choice.

    "1...2...3!" We jumped out of the car rolling down the hills. We watched as the car ingulfed itself in flames. My father assumed that we were surely dead from the fire and fled the scene because if we were dead, the fire would have gotten rid of any DNA that could have ever been in or on the car.

                                                            Mew POV

    Once again I'm in that numb useless feeling. I'm lying on the floor in excruciating pain. It felt like everything in my body was giving up. Gulf was breathing hard and out of breath looking out onto the highway. The last thing I remember is him looking at me like he had just seen a ghost. The last though was, something terrible definitely happened to me.  Then... nothing.

    In that darkness I could hear the things around me, but it all sounded like it was coming through an old speaker. 

    So many questions kept going through my head. Am I dying? What happened? Is Gulf alright? All these questions I just couldn't answer for myself. It felt like I was trapped in my body not able to move, speak, or even open an eye. I was useless in myself. I really didn't know what there was left for me to do.

    I don't know is my body is finally giving in to all the injuries and assaults I've been through, but whatever happens, I hope that I'll be able to see Gulf's face one last time.

                                                    Gulf POV

    Once my dad finally left, I askes, "Are you ok?" When hearing nothing, I looked over at him. The sight shocked me.

    A huge part of his leg was ripped out that I could see his bones sticking out. I was unaware of anything happening around me. All I could see is the blood spewing out from his leg. I had to get out of this head space because if I didn't he would die right before me.

    Honestly, I feel like I have watched too many medical videos not to know what to do. First, I tied off the circulation to his leg with  a piece of my shirt I ripped off. I scattered around looking for something I could use as a bandage. The only thing I could come up with is using the white tank top under my shirt.

    I took off my shirt, and then my tank top. I put my shirt back on and started to wrap my tank top around his leg.

    A car  came by and helped me support him into their car. When they said we were goign tot the hospital, I lied and said, "No, it's expensive and my mom is a doctor it with everything at home." The driver disagreed at first but I got him to drive us "home". This home was really the house across the street from a hotel.

    The hotel is very dank so when I carried a passed out male to my room, no one saw. Thank god because they would of thought I was trying to kill somebody.

    We settled down back at the room and I just waited for him to hopefully wake up.

                                                       Mew POV

    When I woke up, now I was in a hotel room again. That feeling of confusion was very soon overpowered by the pain in my leg. Gulf had seen that I had woken up and rushed to my side.

"Are ok? Do you recognize me?"

"Why are we here? Where is your dad?"

"It's over now. Don't worry about it."

"What do you mean it's over? Is your dad dead?"

"No, he thinks we are dead. The plan is to stay here for a month and then to move out to the US. This might not be as far as Bangkok but considering that he thinks we're dead, it's far enough."

"That's amazing, but can we really stay in a hotel for a month?"

"I already spoke with the manager. I explained as much as I needed to for him to let us stay."

"Wow, I guess it really is over. Thank you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovelies! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sadly this story is going to be cut short. I do plan on ending this story in the next 1-2 chapters. But when this ends, I'll have a new story with the Shu Yi and Shi De ship from "We Best Love: No.1 For You". Remember to vote, comment, and follow for more. BYEEEE!!!