{ 12 - One Last Fight (end) }

Gulf POV

    I am so relived that all of this is finally over. All the fighting, arguing, and running ends here. Now, I can just continue to live the rest of my life peacefully with the man I love. 

    I got dinner for us downstairs to eat. All that action made us hungry! We sat and talked about everything we wanted to do. Mew wanted to go around the globe with me and adopt 2 kids. Meanwhile I was saying I wanted to buy a house in the US, get married, and settle.

"We are not having 2 kids."

"Why? It would be cute to see you with the only people that are cuter than you."

"Hey! You're my boyfriend. I thought I was always the #1 cutie. What ever happened to that?"

"Fine, you will always be the #1 cutie.... on one condition!"

"Really? What?"

"If we have 2 kids!"

"Ah shia Mew!"

    I punched his arm playfully. The little big demon started to pretend I hurt him. Bitch really had me worried for a for a second. What can I say? I knew this was apart of the "job" when I met him. But that's why I love him. He's playful, kind, sometimes dumb as hell, but who cares.

 I want to be with him forever.

                                                             Mew POV

    I loved moments like these when Gulf and I would just sit down and talk, laugh, smile, those little things. We used to do this before and at the beginning of our relationship, but after things started to collide with the gangs, we never had the chance to relax like this.

    I know Gulf can be cold, stubborn, and talk bad about me. But if I minded that, I would've never looked his way. Plus, I 'm the only one they can handle his attitude. He would be alone without me. But at the same time, there's more to him than that. He will always help me if I need help and I can do the same for him. It goes both ways. I love what we have. It's special.

I want to be with him forever.

                                                             Author POV

     They continued their life as they both wanted. For the first 1 1/2 years, they traveled around the globe and tried a lot of new things. When they decided that it was time to settle down, they bought a 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom house.

    Why 3 bedrooms? Well 1 for MewGulf and 1 for each child of course. Oh right, I forgot to mention that when they settled, they adopted a newborn Thai baby girl named Chaem Choi. They called he Chem/ Chem Chem for short. 3 years later, Mew convinced Gulf to adopt another newborn baby that was a Thai-Chinese-American baby boy named Earth.

    They are living their lives the way they planned. Gulf got to settle in America like he wanted and Mew got to adopt 2 children like he wanted. 

                                                    Gulf POV

    I was giving Earth a bath because he threw up all over himself. Once I had finished, I came to Chem's room to check on her and Chem's toys are all over the the floor with Mew and Chem playing right beside them.

"OYY! Mew! What are Chem's toys doing everywhere? Put them away."

"What- why? We're playing now, right Chem Chem?"