{1 - Coming to You}

Gulf POV

 Hello. I'm Kanawut Traipipattanapong, my nickname is Gulf.  Just to give you a small background on me. My father's name is Ohm, the leader of the Raven Gang of 20 years. I am 23 years old which means he became the leader when I was 3 years old. This meant that every 2 years, I would move. For this reason, I'm not that close with my dad.

   I used to make a lot of friends everywhere I went when I was younger, but now I just stopped and chose to just keep being a nice person with no friends instead. Well, I do have one friend,  Katsamonnat Namwirote, Earth for short. He was the friend I made when I was about 13 years old, 10 years ago. Thanks to him we've kept in touch. If it was up to me, we would have lost touch and I would be stuck alone. To describe Earth, he's very soft and kind. He calls me every to check on me, complain, or just to talk about random stuff. 

   It's now around that time to start moving. As I was on my way to the new house Earth called me. "Hello?" It was silent at first, but I jumped at the large burst of energy. "GULF! You are finally moving next to meee!" Not to mention, but I was moving next to my best and only friend. 

"SHIA EARTH! You scared me!"

"Sorry na... I'm just really excited! It's been like 8 years since we last saw each other."

"I know, I can't wait either. When I get there won't you show me around?"

"Of course, anything for you."

"It's a long trip, I will text you when I'm close. Ok?" 

" Alright! have a safe trip, rest well."

   I hung up the phone and looked out the window to look at the fields. I soon dozed of to sleep from the soft scenery.

   When I woke up, Earth was directly above my face causing  me to get startled, again. "AHHH! Earthhhh. That is the second time today. And why didn't you wake me up?" Earth then made a puzzled face at me. "I thought you would have been happier to see me," he stood up straight slowly as he started to pout. I immediately softened up and gave Earth a hug. "Of course I'm happy to see you, a little too much." 

                                                                                   Earth POV

   When those words came out of his mouth, I felt like screaming internally. Instead I just smiled and let go. If you didn't know already,  I'm his friend of 10 years, my crush of 6 years.

   "BOYS, HELP UNLOAD THE TRUCK!" Gulf's dad yelled. He voice was naturally being a Mafia leader. We quickly scurried back to his house and continued to move and unpack everything. We went on until about 9:45. "Earth, go back home. I don't want your parents thinking I did something to you. "

   I quickly got very sad. I wanted to stay with Gulf every second he was here before he would leave again. Well, not until I have him. "You're probably right. See you Gulf!" He waved back at me as a bye and smiled. I quickly waved and smiled back. As I exited the house, I sighed, "I will have you one day Gulf. Just wait for me."

   I entered my house next door with my parents on the couch. Before I could allow them to talk to me. I went straight to my room and looked at my walls filled with Gulf. I lied down on my bed to think about how my future with Gulf. I have been planning for so long and now that he's here, it'll make things a thousand, no, a million times easier to make him mine. All I have to do is make him fall for my cute charm and we'll be all good!

                                                                    Gulf POV

   Morning soon came and it's my first day of college. College is different here than a lot of the other places I've seen. Although this is my first year of college ever, I noticed places like Bangkok, there isn't one college that basically the whole neighbor hood goes to like here in San Kamphaeng. The college was called San Kamp College. I guess since everyone goes here, the decided that it needed to be very big and luxurious. I even heard that there are houses and apartment buildings if you wanted live on campus. I was now very excited for my new journey.

   I had when I came outside, Earth was already out there waiting for me. "Good Morning~ Gulf~! Let's walk to school together." "It's ok, you'll be late go ahead." Earth looked away and looked back at me with a sassy stance," You have no choice! Do you even know where the school is?" I looked at the floor. I really didn't. How would I know? I make not been born yesterday, but I only came yesterday. So, same difference. Earth dragged me along in our uniforms ( black pants and white button up shirt ) in a hurry since we were already late waiting for me.

   When we got there, I was amazed to see how beautiful and modern it was in person. I can't believe I'm actually going to be spending 2 years here. 

   We arrived to the classroom and I waited outside for the teacher to introduce me and let me in. "ATTENTION!" The whole class went silent at the sound of her booming voice. So quiet, that I got chills down my spine. "You have a new classmate starting today. Come in and introduce yourself," she waved at me to come in. "Sawatdee krup. My name is Kanawut Traipipattanapong, but everyone can call me Gulf! Nice to meet you all." I smiled and scanned across the room until I noticed him. " Gulf you may sit next to...Mew." She pointed to the muscular male sitting at the back of the classroom. He is... someone interestingly new. 

I hope you guys continue to read this series! Thank you!!!! Also, let me know when you think so far