{ 7 - Please }

Gulf POV  

    I woke up in the hospital, as I tried to open my eyes, the bright lighting in the room made me have to adjust to it before opening my eyes completely. When I was able to get my eyes open, I saw Mew holding my hand sleeping next to me like I had once done for him.

    I slowly tried to move my hand away to not wake up Mew, but he still did. He bombarded me with questions on how I was feeling. I said I was fine and proceeded to try and sit up, but my head pain on worsened doing that. 

    Once I remembered  the last thing that happened before this and processed that Mew was here, I got really scared and anxious that my dad might see him here. "Mew! Get out of here!! My dad might see you and hurt you." Mew got very confused and concerned on what I had just said. "Why would your dad want to hurt me? Who is he?" I wasn't in the position to tell him who my dad really was considering that he might be a mafia leader and I just changed the topic by asking a question.

    "Who are you?" I asked. He started to get all anxious and cried out to me. He was getting the idea that I didn't know who he was at all and that he was some weird stranger, but that wasn't it at all. I simply remember Mew as a person, just not who he is to me.

    "Mew calm down," he stopped panicking when he realized that I had just said his name. "I remember you, just not who you are to me. If I didn't remember you, I wouldn't remember that my dad didn't like you. So, what's our relationship?

                                                             Mew POV

    This was a perfect chance to at least say we are friends. This way, it wouldn't be awkward from what happened 2 weeks prior to this. Would I be wrong for this? Well, nothing's wrong with wanting to fix a friendship, right?

    "We're just friends." I smiled at him in reassurance.

    Then, this random dude came busting in the room, yelling. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY FRIEND!!!! Gulf are you alright?" Gulf looked at him very confused and eventually pushed him away from him being so touchy. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! I don't even know who you are..." 

    He crawled on the floor to Gulf's hand in tears. "Please remember me... I love you!" I looked at him in utter shock. 

"Gulf do you remember having a boyfriend?" 

"No, I only remember you, Pearl, and my dad. No one else."

" But I was your best friend! We have been friends since we were kids. I have been in love with you for so long. I-"

    I looked over to Gulf, he seemed very scared and creeped out by this man who seemed to be in love with him, so I had to help him out just a little bit. "I think you need to leave. No one knows who you are and you are making the both of us uncomfortable," I said in a very stern tone. He tried to fit words in to make excuses and reasons to stay but I kept cutting him off to tell him to leave. It was very hard but somehow, I managed to not do any type of physical damage to him for the sake of Gulf not being scared of me handling the situation.

    "Fine, but you will see soon how I will get you back for revenge," he pointed to me, "and how'll you'll be mine." He gave us one last stern look and left.

                                                                      Earth POV

    I got into my car slamming the door. "DAMN YOU MEW!" I screamed in my car one moment and was crying the next. Why did Gulf have to forget me? I have been here with him all this time, longer than Mew, and he forgets me?!?!

    Obviously my plan was going too slow for the situation we now have gotten ourselves into, so it's time to take some bigger action. 

    I picked up my phone to call "the guy" that does all the dirty deeds for me.

"Hello, I need you to send 3 of your men to Mew as ASAP!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was another kind of short one. I just wanted to put up another chapter for you guys since I have been working on my other story which you should go check out. It's a BounPrem ship called "Not Supposed To". Please like and vote and I love you all!!