{ 3 - Going Forward }

Mew POV 

   As Gulf cried on me, I saw someone peeking at us from the corner. I was about to get up and go after whoever that was, but I didn't when I realized I couldn't leave Gulf alone right now in fear of them coming back for him. Once his once loud sobs became calmer, I pulled him away from my shoulder and maneuvered his head to look at me. "I want to make a deal." Gulf looked down and then back up at me wiping his pervious tears.

   "What deal?" Gulf asked confused. "I let you in on a secret now. I'm lowest student in class, and I heard you were top student at your old school." He seemed very shocked that I already knew such a thing when it was only his first day. "So, my deal is that if you tutor me, in return, I'll protect you." 

"I don't need protecting. Just because some dumb people were hitting in me, doesn't mean everyone will just come at me.

"You will. Trust me, I know a lot more about you than you would like."

"Then-"

   I know I'm to supposed to tell him but I couldn't stop thinking about it. "You're son of the Raven Gang leader right?" Gulf tackled me down in question of who I am. " Who are you and who sent you?" I simply sat there unfazed as he kept pushing me to tell him.  "I'm Mew, son of the Midnight Gang. No one sent me, I go to school like anyone else, I just found you special to talk to." 

   I had remembered that I was a bigger guy than Gulf to we rolled over with me now on top of him, pinning him to the floor. He was wiggling and squirming around to get me off, but I wouldn't budge. He was lucky that I was getting a phone call.

   "They're about to pull it."  I jumped up eagerly making Gulf look at me strangely. "Say no more, I'm on my way." I hang up the phone and Gulf grabbed my wrist right before I was about to go. "Wait, where are you going?" Gulf asked confused. "I need to go, NOW!" I said in a strong tone before sliding his hand off of me and running.

   I had started to drive 85 mph to the hospital to get to my father on time before they pulled the plug. I was driving so fast that I nearly crashed into another car the whole way there and while parking, but it was all because I couldn't let him leave this world, without hearing his last words to me.

     I stormed into the through the hospital into my father's room.  My father and I had a very close relationship. He was hard and tough on the outside when making deals, but was nice and soft when with me. He never wanted to live this life as he always told me. I was always at risk of attack. That's why I made the choice to get very fit to protect myself and my dad.

   "M-mew," my father said in a scratchy voice. I rushed to his side holding tears. "Don't take over the mafia gang. I don't want you to live like this for the rest of your life." I clutched on to my dad's hand as the monitor started to get louder. "Pa...*sniffle*... I'm fine with this. I grew up with it and built my whole lifestyle around it. Plus, if I don't take over, who will? Some random man that we don't know." The tears I was struggling to keep in my eyes finally dropped. Small sniffles turned to sobs and looks of sorrow.

   "Since these are my final moments in life, I might as well agree and give you some tips on how to rule. There's only one way, be an honorable and respectful leader that treats his men well and earns the respect of others." I smiled and nodded in agreement. 

   My dad's smile back at me soon turned into heavy gasps for air. The monitor kept getting louder and faster until there was a high pitch, straight, flat line. The doctors waiting outside came and covered him and announced his death.

   After my dad's passing, there wasn't much time to grief other wise things could get dangerous. And lucky enough, that was what I was used to. I was now heading over to head quarters to settle things in place of my new leadership  of the Midnight Mafia Gang.

                                                            Gulf POV

   I was on my way back home since Mew had left. I still wonder why he had to leave so urgently but it's fine. 

   I felt as if someone was following behind me. With the steps I took bushes ruffled behind me. I was about to take a run for it until Earth popped out again. "EARTH! It's not the morning anymore. Why are you still scaring me?" He smirked then shrugged at me, "I don't know." He giggled and started to skip ahead of me. Only then I noticed that he was wearing a baby blue crop top with white short shorts.

   "Woah, Earth. Where did you get those clothes?" Earth stopped and looked back at me. "Chill, it's Friday and I'm going to a party in 30min. Do you want to come with me?" I really don't have anything else better to do so why not. It'll be my first college party. "I'll go." Earth got exited and dragged me home.

   Earth pulled out an outfit for me to wear, I went to go put it on because I honestly didn't even know what to wear myself. The outfit was quite stylish so we went with it and headed to the party.

   As we entered the house where the party was being held, many people greeted me and wanted to play with me. I just remained by Earth because I wanted to make up for the time missed when I ditched him for Mew. Earth soon left me by myself which I then started to conversate with others. I started to feel dizzy. A hand suddenly dragged me in a room and shut the door.

   "Are you ok? I brought you in here because you looked sick." P'Mew? Oh, no wonder I could identify his voice so fast. "Oh, Mew. Not really, I feel really dizzy. Can we just sit and talk to let the time pass?" I sat down and he sat next to me. "Sure." We started a conversation on just random things that we would bring up. I think we had been talking for 30 min because I felt totally fine now. I was ok enough to ask my very...unique question.

   "P'Mew..." I said shakily. "Yes, are you feeling better?" I shook my head yes and then had a mini heart attack preparing to ask my rather weird question. "Can I ask you a question?" "Sure, anything." Alright it's either now or never, "Have you ever had sex with a guy before?" OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIVE I JUST ASKED THAT QUESTION!! I only asked because I figured this dude I so call had feelings for help me figure out if I was really gay.

   "No, why? Do you want to try?" Rather a little ashamed I slowly nodded my head  yes. He quickly jumped on top of me, "Lets start, shall we." He leaned down and started to kiss me. I didn't need the sex anymore, because now for sure I knew I was gay, and gay for him.

Don't expect a smut episode because it's not happening. I don't write those thank you very much.