{ 5 - Long Time No See }

The picture above is the suit that Mew is wearing until he changes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                           Mew POV

    We both walked towards each other meeting in the middle face to face. "It's been a while Dean Dean Ratthanon Wong. I haven't seen you around lately."  he smirked, looked down, chuckled, and then looks right back up at me. "I'm so touched that you remember my first name, but you're right. I was taking a break to give your father a chance to recover because you know me, I only play games to win fairly. So, where is he? You don't have to play bossy anymore, or is he swimming with the fishes now?" 

    He started to laugh out loud as I clenched my fists. The thoughts of the loud machine and his dead body lying on the hospital bed came back into my mind quickly. He had no right to talk about me or my father that way. "He may be dead, but I'm here to take his place." He stopped laughing and started to inch closer to me. Then, I yelled out, "GO!" 

    All my men came rushing out from behind boxes and crates with medal poles and  long wood block. When they came out, Dean could obviously see that they were out numbered. They all stopped being me and I signaled my hand  for them to go forward. 

   My men and Dean's clashed together and started to fight. When the fight had started, I walked back a disappeared behind  the crowd not noticing Dean was following me. 

    When I closed the door and turned back around, Dean was standing there. With the shocked then stern look on my face appeared he locked the door. It was a fairly small room  and he kept walking towards me as I walked back bumping into the table. He cornered me on each side on the table smirking at me with our faces 2 inches apart.

   "I have been waiting a long time to do this. You're father's death was the perfect opportunity I needed to claim you for myself." "I guess you're right. I have been waiting too." He leaned in towards me to kiss me, running his hand up my leg. 

   Just as our lips were about to touch, I banged his hand with mine and head bumped him hard in the head. I kicked him grabbing his shirt, and then continuously slamming him into the wall. I thought he was out for the time being do I said, "I hate the thought of sleeping with an old hag when I have someone else to love." Next thing I knew he pulled out a gun. All I remember is hearing a loud bang, pain in my chest, then blackout.

                                                               Gulf POV

   I was in my room sulking as I cried over the drunk pictures Mew and I had taken last night. I never usually cried this much. Normally, I would cry when I wake up and they were gone and as soon as I left the house, I would be done with it. Maybe it was because I had known him a couple days longer. 

   As I was in my thoughts of misery, I got a call from my local hospital. Why do I have the hospital's contact you may ask? Well don't, because I don't want to answer. Regardless, I still pick up the phone anyway wiping up my tears and preparing to sound as normal as possible.

   "Sawadee ka, are you Gulf knowing Mew?" In confusion, I still replied, "Yes, I know this this is the hospital, so what's going on?" The nurse that sounded to be a lady sighed on the other side of the line, "Fine, I'll waste no more time. Mew was shot and is now at the hospital in surgery. Considering you were one of the 3 contacts on his phone, then you must be important to him."

    IMPORTANT?!?!? He was the one that disappeared on me this morning. But weather I am or not, he is to me. "IM COMING NOW!"

    I quickly put on shoes and sprinted down the stairs and into the street to take a taxi not even paying the slightest attention to my parents. 

    The taxi pulls over in front of the emergency center of the hospital. Quickly getting out and rushing in, a familiar voice calls out to me as I was asking about Mew to the front desk. "Gulf! Over here!" I normally didn't go without question so easy, but I ended up going to her being desperate to know what's going on realizing she was the nurse I was recently on the phone with.

    "What's going on? How do you know Mew and I?" I wasn't trying to waste anymore time trying to figure out what's going on or why she called me over. She seemed to be blown away by how straight forward I was. "Chill out. I'm Mew's best friend, Pearl. I just wanted to tell you since you seemed to be, other than me, one of the most important people to Mew." Most important person? Was I not the the guy the he totally ditched this morning or what?

    When I saw a doctor coming from the operating room in the corner of my eye, me and Pearl ran over. 

"Is he ok? What happened to him?"

"He was shot in the chest close enough to the heart that the bullet barely made it to the heart. Regardless it still went through the heart, but thankfully the bullet didn't hit any major veins.  The surgery was thankfully very successful, but he will either wake up an hour to 2 days after the surgery."

   I wanted to sigh in relief, but I was still sad at the fact there was a possibility I wouldn't be able to talk to him for another 2 days. 

    Once we were allowed in the room, all night I slept next Mew hoping he would wake up to talk to me.