{ 4 - Why, My Time }

Mew POV

   I wake up and Gulf was sleeping peacefully next to me on my arm. I tried to get up but when I attempted to do so, he only snuggled closer to me. I lied down and continued to look at his effortlessly beautiful face. After a few minutes went by he fluttered his eyes open and looked at me. "Morning, why are you looking at me?" he said in  a beautiful, sleepy, and soft voice. "I don't know, I was just bored when I woke up 5 minutes ago." He looked sorry as he sat up and looked back at me.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You where sleeping so peacefully, how could I wake you up?"

"Well still, I don't want to be a burden. You should have just woke up and snuck out like everyone else..."

"Everyone else? Who are they? And what do you mean by wake up and sneak out?"

"OK! Just let me take a shower first and I'll explain more, ok?"

   I nodded in agreement and he took a towel and went into the bathroom. One of the men from the gang called me. During the phone conversation he told me that the rival gang, the Raven Gang, was heading to headquarters. I left forgetting to talk to Gulf.

                                                                   Gulf POV

   I stepped out of the shower feeling refreshed and mind clear. I have never met a guy like Mew, I always caught feelings first and thought that whoever I liked felt the same. But it always turned out that they just wanted me for sex and nothing more. They would screw me however they wanted, painful or not, I always said nothing because I liked them. They never stuck around to say good morning, or even just to freak out to what happened the previous night. They just left.

   I put on my fresh clothes and came out smiling, "P'Mew-" only to find out that he was like the rest, gone. The smile wiped off my face. He was a little better though, at least he stayed to talk to me and comfort me.

   I lied lifelessly on the bed letting my mind roam wherever it wanted. I wanted to cry, but I had no tears left for the same sadness I have been crying for. This is not the 5th time, and you can call me a hoe, but I've seen worse than me.

   I always wondered why they always left me. Was I so bad? Am I ugly? If those things are true, how was I good enough for them to want to sleep with me? So many questions I repeatedly asked myself, that I never got the answer to. I guess I just wasn't meant for love. I was just born to be alone and die alone.

   Earth called me, he probably is one of the only people to acknowledge that I have any feelings, what so ever.

"Hello? P'Gulf? Where were you last night? You disappeared at the party and I didn't see you come home."

"Oh, I got drunk and slept at a friends house after the party. Sorry..."

"Don't be sorry, things happen. Hey, are you ok? You sound a bit dead inside."

   "I'm fine, don't worry." I'm hurting and I need you to worry, "Just go on with your day," please stay with me. Earth sighed on the other end, "If you insist, I leave you alone," he hung up. Why couldn't I say any of those things? Is it so bad to open up?

  I left the room with knocked out drunk people still spread out throughout the house. I took a taxi home and came back with my dad gone, as usual. 

                                                                     Mew POV

   I nearly crashed my car into the curbside in urgency to get there on time. I rushed in the warehouse where all the men stood there waiting for me. I stood tall in my black suit as they bowed to me. "Have they arrived yet." One man stepped forward, "No sir!"  in a booming voice and stepped back. "Good, get into hiding position and wait for them to come."

    All the men went running to pick up their their thick, wooden planks and hid in their assigned positions. I sat on a car, tapping my finger on the roof to count the seconds that went by.

   Finally, the Raven Gang had arrived. "Open the garage," one of the men pressed the remote to open the garage from behind a box. I hopped down from the back of the car and said, "Show Time."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is a bit shorter but bare with me. Also, sorry for the slow writing, I haven't had much time to write lately, but I'll try be better in the future.