Chapter-1

Its 5th February today, and i am here standing at the Han river,feeling the wind rushing by ,through my cold bones

Its 5th February today, and i am here standing at the Han river,feeling the wind rushing by ,through my cold bones.Here i am reminiscing those moments of my life when i have been happy,but see where my luck brings me.

i can barely remember any good moments in my life in past 17 years.

Oww !ya! author Nim why did you smack my head, huh?

Author: Will ya stop telling your dark story to everyone,and scaring them with your dark aura!?and care to introduce yourself!?

Y/N: Oww ok!ok! dont smack me again!!

Author: ya!ya! fine!

So hi,I am Choi Y/N and I am 17 years old.My mom is a single yet sucessful businesswoman.When I was 2 my father left us and  my mom never told me what happened to him or where he went!
Rest you will find out in the story.

*Kring kring*

I hear my phone ringing,it was my mom.

"Y/n-nie ,dear where are you!?"she spoke in a worried stricken tone.

" Han river, mom"

*sigh*
"it's already dinner time.Come back soon dear.Moreover this place is still dangerous and unknown so be careful."

"Hmm."
I hummed as I ended the call and slid back the cell phone in my pocket.Looking around a bit I started walking back to the house.

She ended the call

Author POV
Y/N and her mom recently shifted in Seoul as her cafe chain was growing bigger . Y/N is not A friendly type of person who gets along easily.She is mostly depressed due to her past but currently she came over it with the help of medication.She is really cold,even to her mom due to reasons you will come across further.

Y/N POV

I was walking through the footpath and the wind was rushing through my skin ruffling my hairs and cuts that i made on my arms long time back.

Soon I reached my new home which was quite close to the The Han making it easy for me to escape and slip out to spend me time alone.

Her house: