Chapter-14

Hear the track above while reading

BTS POV:
We were waiting for Y/N outside the school gate but it seems she wasn't coming outside.We waited for like 10 minutes.

Jimin:Where the hell that bi*ch is huh!?

Taehyung :Who she thinks she is To make us wait?

RM:I think she left before only.Lets get into the car.

They went in limo and drove back but  Jin was quite  in his  deliemma as something didn't seem right.

Y/N POV:
I felt cold as I was waking up.My vision was blurry and  the cold floor was sending shivers down.I tried to get up with the help of sink and crawled to the door.As I finally was able to stand up I fell down in the hallway.Shit it's already evening.they left me.
"Help!"
I tried to scream in my weak voice but I was too weak.i was about to black out in. The hallway when I saw a fading figure coming running towards me.Then I blacked out.

J-Hope POV:
We reached home but to our surprise Y/N wasn't here yet.
Hobi:Guys she isn't home yet.
Taehyung:Ah hyung stop caring about her.She would be hanging out somewhere probably.
Hobi:Tae I hope your words turn out to be true and we don't regret it.
I half heartedly went back to my room and everyone else continued what they were doing being unbothered.

TIMESKIP to 4Pm:
Now it was getting out of hands.It is already 4 pm she isn't here yet.Even if Detention is given teacher ,she usually detains a Student till 3 Pm.Who should I call now!?She doesn't even have any friends.As My heart was racing by each passing second I thought of telling others about it.Probably they forgot about her.

I went there just to see evryone busy in their own work .
Hobi:Umm guys Y/N isn't home yet!

Jin:Uh yeah and as far as we are concerned with her hangout she doesn't have friends.
Jin spoke equally concerned as he has been trying from long to gather courage and talk to them.

Jungkook:Lets ask Straykids first.Uk they are bullying around!?
Jin:Yeah

Phone rings
Jin:Uh hello Hyunjin,Do you guys or BLACKPINK know whereabouts of Y/N
Hyunjin:Why would we hyung?We are resting up at home right now.Wae though?
Jin:I don't know, She ain't home yet.And we all know she doesn't have friends.
*Silence*
The other side of phone did got tensed.
Hyunjin:A-A if you get to know a-nything inform us.you know  we dont want or target to mess up.
He tried his best to hide is worry in that sentence because no matter what they had to accept they were siblings now.

Now all the members were looking at Jin and Hobi as the call ended.

Suga:So what you want us all to do.

Hobi:Umm lets go search for her.

Everyone else groaned in the room.Though they were showing that they are'nt concerned but some part of them was concerned though

BTS POV:
We all sat in and drove towards the Han river but to our surprise it was just empty.
RM:Shit she isn't here.Where could she go?
Taehyung:Lets directly go to school instead.
He spoke coldly trying his best not to show any interest in the topic.

As the breaks were pulled we looked outside to see the empty school and university building.

RM:Jimin,You go check the garden.Taehyung,go to the Hallways,Suga and Jungkook check up the classrooms that she attended,Hobi and I will ask about her Whereabouts from the security.If you get some info do tell us.

With that all of us went into separate directions.

Taehyung POV:
I was walking lazily as I had no interest in that intruder really.I know she would again be wandering somewhere like a ghost here and there.
As I was walking pass a four-way I heard a faint noise from left. I went in that direction  And  I could hear someone  was asking for help.It took me time to figure out from where it was coming until I saw a girly figure near girls washroom.I slowly started walking towards it and saw a girl badly beaten,Blood coming out on the cold floor of the hallway.
I panicked and reached to that mysterious figure.

"H-Hey are you,Ok!?"
I turned the girl to face me just to see...J-Just T-to S-see Y-Y/N!My heart started to beat fast like anything seeing her in this condition.She was really badly Beaten!
A tear escaped my eye seeing her like this.

She was really badly Beaten!A tear escaped my eye seeing her like this

I took her in Bridal style to the car.
As I laid her on the seat I heard my phone ringing.
Jin:Any info tae!?
Taehyung:H-hyung Y-Y/N
Jin:What happened to her!??Where are you!?
Taehyung:N-near the car.
Jin:We are coming stay there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED
Aish!Its 2:30 AM here and I am writing this!But school is tough!😥
Anyways!Comment of if you loved this chapter.Something humourous will be coming up in next chapter tho this chapter is a bit low.Wait for it!
VOTE if you find it interesting!

Wait for it!VOTE if you find it interesting!