Chapter-9

WEDDING DAY

Today was the day of my official going to hell.We already reached the hotel and were preparing ourselves for the wedding.

My outfit:

I admit its revealing but anyways i don't care-_-!

I was ready and was looking at myself in-front of mirror when i remebered Rui's bracelet i brought along and thought of wearing it since My mom was not less than her own mom

This is how bracelet looks like:

I wore it and once again looked at myself as i wore the make-up for the first time

after getting ready I looked at the watch and went to my moms dressing room . When i saw her my mouth gaped open seeing her gorgeous but i soon shut it and complemented her

"You look beautiful Mom."

She got startled and first but when she looked at me and then said

"Dear,You look more.I really never saw you in dresses but you look so awesome.Please wear it often."

Y/N:Thank you mom and its almost time to go .

I spoke and came out in the ceremony area.

This is what it was like:

As i entered i saw 3 of them yeah you are right i am talking about BTS,BLACKPINK and Straykids

I quietly took seat a lil'l far from them as being family member i am supposed to be there.

Soon the ceremony was done and they were at the end of vows.

Priest:You both are now officially declared as husband and wife.

When priest spoke this my tears waiting for long came out without a warning so i went somewhere probably a lill away from the destination.
All of it spilled out ,knowing life will be hella miserable than it already is.

BTS and Straykids POV:

As Y/N Walked in ceremony many eyes were in her as she was looking absolutely stunning nut we ignored her and continued in our talks.As vows were done we saw her rushing out but with tears in her eys.We decided on following her.On reaching we saw her sitting near the bench at the Han and murmuring something.As we got closer we heard

"I guess that's what the life i have is.NOTHING will happen.I will endure it all"
Hearing it we absolutely didn't know how to react so we just came back careful of not getting caught.

Y/N POV:

After spending sometime alone,I went back just to see my worried mom but i calmed her down .

Evening,in the party:

Now we are at the party after the ceremony.Well the party is basically organised somewhere near the seashore.Other changed into much comfortable clothes.

Everyone was in middle of party enjoying when i felt and urge to go use the washroom so i decided to give this bracelet to rosé unnie .Yeah we were in good terms as of now .

Y/n pov:

I quickly went back just to see rose unnie worried.As i approached close to her i saw my bracelet but in two pieces?After seeing that my eyes widened and i looked with rage and tears at them.With them i mean BTS and straykids.

Flashback

ROSE POV:

I am happy Y/N trusted me and gave me her bracelet.It looked quite treasured.As i was waiting for her someone came from my behind and shouted like a monkey.

Jungkook:Hi witch!How is it going and wait!What you are holding??.

Namjoon:Ow its your new bracelet chipmunk?

Rose:No it is Y/N'S.

I saw all of them smirk.and it took me A minute to realise what I spoke.Shit i should not have said that.I tfied my best not to give it to them and stopped when i saw it finally in their hands but it was in mine too.OMG!They broke it OH noo!!Fck it!

They quickly handed it to me when they saw Y/N coming back.

Anger and her hurtness was clearly visible as she completely took the note of the situation.

Y/N POV:

All i could feel was rage building inside.

Y/N:WHAT YOU THINK ALL DID HUH??YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS IMPORTANT AND WHAT IS NOT!ROSE UNNIE HOW!!??

I said as i shouted .

Jimin:Why are making a fuss huh!?

He said as they dragged me outside the party.

Y/N:YOU CALL THIS A FUSS HUH??HOW IMPORTANT IT WAS FOR ME YOU CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND!?

I said as i glared at them and left from there near the shore with tears in my eyes.

BTS POV:

Taehyung:Such an over-dramatic personality she is.

Jimin:True.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N NOTE:

Hi guys my storyline is going there wont be much involvement of straykids but still take care that each character plays a major role.

So stay safe guys.Comment down if you find story interesting and also VOTE if you like.

Take care and BYE!💜