Chapter-31

The tension was thick in the atmosphere.
The car suddenly stopped making evryones gaze to shift from nowhere to the front.Yeah you got it right,they all are going to school and probably poor Y/n is getting stabbed a million of times by JK's glare.
In a hurry she panicked,grabbing the bag and making her way out of his glare.As she was about to run someone caught her arms.Uhm that someone was jungkook afcoarse.

He dragged her to the hallway and Y/n was looking back at others giving them pleading eyes to save her.Needless to say they couldn't do anything.

On bringing her to the hallway he slammed her to the side and asked
"What did you act like that?"
He asked showing pure anger
"Uhm like what?"
She asked back in pure confusion just trying to trigger him more
"Like a brat with me in the morning!"

"Mhmm You didn't wake up simply."
She said looking down at her nails slightly stroking them with thumb of the same hand.
He rolled his eyes at her non obedient behaviour and brought her face to the front.
"Don't act like that ever again"
"Why tho?"
She said closing her eyes in irritation
"Uhm uk me well don't you?I guess we had dealt each other before, and for your kind information you are supposed to call me oppa"
She opened her eyes,rolled once again and looked at him in irritation while speaking.

"well I do know.But I am no longer afraid of you.Go ahead.And talking about you calling oppa.Uhmm..No!a big no!You gotta earn it."
She said distancing him away from her user her finger and walked away.
Jungkook was in huge deliemma upon the fact how she was acting scared a few mins back when he brought her inside and how is she acting now.

As all this happened not so soon other BTS members reached to jungkook as he was still standing ther Jungshook about drastic change in y/N's behaviour.

Y/n on the other hand as per her usual schedule went into the classroom and started listening her own songs.This y/n wasn't weak one but stronger one.She knew it now she wont let anyone take over her.
Y/n pov;
I was in my own world looking outside when someone knocked my back.
I looked back to see a new face.
Y/n:yes ,you need something?
I asked with a confused face.
???: actually I am new.and today is my first day.Can you pls guide me out if you won't mind.
Idk why genuinely I nodded at her unknowingly.
??:Thank you thank you so much!btw I am Dahyun!

(New character add check)

She said forwarding her hands.

Y/n:Oh hi dahyun-ah ,I am y/n :),btw your smile is beautiful keep that up.

Dahyun:Thank you so much!!!Uhm would you mind sitting me with you?

Y/n:Sure

I smiled.Idk but her scent.Her scent reminds me of someone.But who?Who is she?
I shrugged off as the students started coming in and that junglebook
*She huffs*
Why the hell i have all of my classes with this is mental peice of shit having anger issues
She internally rolled her eyes .
Jungkook came inside and idk why was checking out Dahyun.
I shrugged off, it's their personal matter.
The class was smooth as butter but glaring contest Between jungkook and dahyun never ended. Idk what's up with them.
The class ended and next was P.E.

We all forwarded to our next classes.After changing up the clothes in locker room we straight way went to gymnasium.Sir didn't seem to reach yet.So I sat on the stairs.Not so soon I heard some one yelling my name from afar.When i turned my head back I saw Dahyun there panting and also a bit angry.
Dahyun:Yah Y/n-ah you left me?I Thought you will wait for me to come and we will go together.

Y/n:Uh but you were busy in your staring Competition with Jungkook

Dahyun:Argh don't mind us!That coconut head is my born enemy since middle school.
Y/n:You mean jungkook?
I said Munching a candy from my pocket
Dahyun: Yeah!
She said as she sat down beside me panting.
Y/N:wae tho ,how and when did you meet?
Dahyun:you will get to know .
She said once again trying to catch her breath.
Y/n:Mhm..sudden middle year transfer?
Dahyun;Yeah,My house is quite near over here so yeah here we go.
Y/n:OOO....
I said looking at the empty corner of the gymnasium.
Dahyun:Btw what's all your interest lies in?
Y/n:Nothing.
Dahyun:Ah cmon tell me now.
She whined being a lill clingy.
Y/n: Seriously my interest doesn't lie anywhere!
Dahyun:Hmm...I don't think you are gonna tell so lemme tell my own!I luv singing,rapping,dancing!
Y/n:Grt~!!!
I spoke in a bored tone tired of waiting for the teacher.
*Thud*
Author pov:
As this loud sound was heard y/n diverted her gaze to the centre of gymnasium where taehyung was beating a person badly.
Her eyes widened upon the scene and she stood up to stop them.But dahyun held her hands.
Dahyun:Nooo y/n-ah don't dare to jump in!
Y/n:Leave Dahyun!Can't you see how badly are they beating each other.
This time the second person was on top of taehyung beating him badly while taehyung was trying to tackle him .
Y/n panicked.
Y/n:Yah dahyun-ah leave they will kill each other like this!!
She said in haste and ran towards them kicking the boy on top of him and supporting taehyung up.
Taehyung didn't say anything but was silently looking at her worried face as he maintained his cold gesture in that painful state .
As all this was going on, the second boy was about to attack her from the back when dahyun came in kicking him in his stomach cause him to lay back again in pain.
Dahyun:Dare lay a finger on her!And you are dead!!!
She said glaring at him.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued
Does Dahyun seem suspicious to you anyway?was this new character add ok with you or are you guys like not liking sudden character add?

Ahhhh can someone kill me softly pls ...My brothers are rocking💜. .....
Ahhhhhhh!!

They all rocked

They all rocked...from taekook hyung chashing each other to Them saying happy birthday to insect to Deachwita performance in which my bias 😭Got beard😭😭
Lmao I am so overwhelmed seeing all this...That I don't think I will be able to upload today;😂
May be tomorrow you will get the upload then!!...😂

Btw guys I won't do bolds and all anymore.it takes me alot of time to bold out the characters,edit and reedit so I will be simply writing:)Hope you won't mind...