Chapter-15

Taehyung POV:
It's not like I hate her but she reminds me of someone.I was just small when we got separated. I can't forget her and Y-Y/N reminds me of her.Even her name is same.

As soon as I saw BTS coming towards me I changed to the cold face and pointed inside the car.

Rest BTS POV:
As taehyung pointed inside the car we saw inside just to see a fainted Y/N with wounds all over her body.

Jimin: Tsk.Tsk.Such a pain in the ass.Cant even protect herself.

He spat.

Jin:Jimin it isn't the right time for your hate.We have to carry her home and call the doctor otherwise we are in danger if dad knows this uk.And Suga inform Straykids about it too.

Suga:Okay hyung!

Suga pov:
As said by hyung we all sat inside well i was beside Y/N's weak body.I dont Really like her.She is just a gold digger ik.

*Ringing*
Felix:Hello!?

Suga:Ah Felix-ah we found her.Idk some bullies I guess messed with her.Do you suspect anyone!?

Felix:Uh basically No!

Suga:Okay then am gonna Hang up.Bye.

*Call ends*

BTS POV:
As we reached home Jin hyung carried her inside and as instructed we called our Family Doctor.

Author POV:
The doctor came up and went inside Jungkook's room where she was.

Author POV:The doctor came up and went inside Jungkook's room where she was

Doctor POV:
As I went inside I saw fragile body of a girl laid there.She seems quite wounded I started treating her when eyes caught something and my face straightened up.

Author POV:
She treated her Wounds and came out of the room with a serious face.
Doctor:We need to talk about her condition.
Jin and the others nodded.As doctor was about to speak the door flew open only to see a panting stray kids there.
Everyone was quite surprised at their sudden appearance.

I.N:What!Is it illegal to see if the target is ok Or not so that we can make a good use huh!?

He tried to compensate his words however everyone knew that they were actually worried just like BTS.

Doctor:So as I was saying,I have treated her wounds.She would be all fine once she wakes up.As she will wake up I need to give her a dose of injection.BUT....

This but caught everyone's attention.

Doctor:I wish to know is she depressed or something!?
They all looked at each other searching for an appropriate answer.
Jin:No doctor.She has been perfectly fine as we saw.
He lied.

Doctor:Hmm.Hope your words are correct.

Flashback
Doctor POV:
She seems quite wounded I started treating her when eyes caught something and my face straightened up.
I saw cut marks over her wrist not only new but also quite old.I thought of immediately telling it to them.As I was about to go someone held my wrist.

Y/N:p-please don't tell them.i beg you.

she said as a tear rolled down her cheek.
I know something is not right between these siblings.I should  better not  tell.

doctor:Don't worry sweetie i won't tell ,but promise me you would take care.

Y/N:I will.
Then she closed her eyes and again went back to sleep exhausted from everything.

Flashback ends

As doctor spoke these words a creak sound was heard.Everyone looked in the way just to see a half sleepy Y/N half bandaged,limping which caused everyone's heart to ache but her expression was cold as usual.

Doctor:I think it's time to give her the injection.

Y/N POV:
As I woke up I found myself on the bed.I could hear some noises outside so I went there.As I went outside I was really surprised to see straykids with them.Why do they care huh!?

That's when I heard.

Doctor:I think it's time to give her the injection.

My eyes widened at the word injection.Oh no!I am hella afraid of needles no.No.No.No. I won't let it happen.
I quickly rushed inside the room trying to lock it but taehyung was fast enough to not let it lock. I tried to pull my weight on it so he could not open but he being strong opened it by brute force.
As he opened I started running across the room not wanting to get caught.

Jin:Y/N!Come down at once i say.

Y/n:no never.That injection is horrible.How can you guys be this cruel let me get that thing.

Changbin:ah stop this non-sense will ya!?

I again ran from there to the other side of the bed.
And then as I tried to run to the living room taehyung blocked my way.Ahh does he has death wish or what!

Y/n:LET ME GOOOO!THEY ARE COMING WITH THAT THING.YOU WILL REGRET IT.

Taehyung: not until you you get it.

That's it sorry bro ,if you won't be able to have babies.I kicked him in the balls and ran to the living room

Taehyung:ahhh
He groaned.

As I was running over the sofa someone caught me by my leg.

Jimin: Little girl You caused alot of trouble.Now come.

He said as he pulled me by my legs where as hyunjin and Felix held me by the the Hands and carrying me like a potato sack.

Y/N: AHHHHHH!Lemme gooo!Don't drag me like this.Ahhhhhhh...Nooooo....

Y/N:Noooo !Don't leave me to that thing.

i said as I was laid on the bed.i was getting panicked seeing it.

Y/N:Oppas No!Pls no don't do that!Please Taehyung oppa ,Jimin oppa ,Felix oppa sorry I would never cause you any trouble.I will disappear from your life.

I said as if my life depended on it.

Straykids and BTS POV:
We froze as she called us oppa and cried as if her life was depended on it.it kinda hurted when she said she will leave we don't know why.

Y/N POV;
Their grips got loosened a bit as I called them oppa.I kicked jimin In balls and same goes for changbin and Felix who were near me but before I could escape Jin and Suga held me firm and that is when I felt a pain sensation.

Y/N:Ahhhhhhhhh

I screamed loudly as my voice echoed.Probably the people in next city would have heard it.

BTS and Straykids:Shut upp you annoying ass!

They said as they closed their ears.

That's when slowly I blacked out.

Author POV:
Aishh this silly girl is such a trouble maker🤦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued
It was hard to write this chapter.Tell me if you found this humourous or I am just a bad author in case of funny chapters!
Vote if you found it interesting and Comment some things which uou liked about the chspter or anything you can relate to!
Signing off
Your alien author.
Time:4:00 AM.
I should sleep now😥😿.