Chapter-8

Song recommened:War Of hearts(acoustic),Lovely.

As i was about to leave someone held me and pulled me to the ground.

Changbin:Never try to leave the talks unfinished with us.

Y/N:Its my wish, i will do whstveer I like OK!?You are no one to rule me.

As I completed my words I felt a sting on left cheek.

Hyunjin:Thats what you get for behaving miserably with us.

I gathered myself up and ran from there and went into the washroom ashamed of what happened

I stood infront of the as I gazed my Rose Red cheeks and almost red eyes.

'You gotta stay strong Y/N for your mother.Let it go like it was going in previous school"

I washed my face and was about to go back when that girl who tripped me on very first day came in with her minions and slapped me.

Y/N:What do you think you are doing huh!?

???:Oh you slut stop your non sense huh.You have so much audacity to talk back like a bitch to our oppas?

Y/N:So whatt!?Atleast i am not like you being a bee and sticking around them

???:Pst...You speak much .Girls teach her a lesson  so  she will soon know her place.

Thats when they kicked on my legs with their heels making it truly unable for me to  even stand .Being kicked with heels is something equivalent to hell. And it didnt took me time till i passed out.

Taehyung POV:

I was passing by the girls"s bathroom when i heard some noises.I hid there to know what was happening.A  few mins  later Mia and her group came out.I went inside just to check if everything was alright but what i saw inside just made me horified. Y/N laid there in a bloody state definitely due to intense loos of blood.I wanted to help but i let my ego take over me so i left her then and there walking out.

Y/N POV

:As i regained my consciousness i tried to get myself up and ,started limped towards the hall way. i found out that school was already over and everyone was emptying the halls.

I tried to pace fast towards my locker so i can go and treat myself before mom is back.

TIMESKIP TO HOUSE;

What should i expect huh .This is what my life is gonna be i should not be surprised.I thought while dressing myself.

Throughout the day i was avoiding talking to mom just in case i get caught being hurt.

Choi's POV:

I saw Y/N limping today but this girl is not ready to tell me anything.She told she fell from stairs but how so badly.I am not so lame to accept that. I Hope evrything is ok with her.

A week later

Wondering if things changed with me!?throughout a freaking week??Well the answer is no.No it didn't.As they said it became worse.I was like marginalised among everyone.I was humiliated by each student and did not want to go back but if this continues a few days more all i would be able to do is cutting myself back again.

What they did?

Absolutely NOTHING.YES humiliating me.Giving me detention was absolutely nothing to them.They didn't even know that children were bullying me even behind their back.