Chapter-4

After classes

Y/n pov:

Detention Room:

Wow seriously wow Y/N you just got yourself stuck in detention on the very first day and not only this but also encountered the great Bangtan brothers.All I hope is the History doesn't repeat itself.

After detention in the house:

Here i am back in the livingroom after a tiring detention day and as expected my mom is not here probably busy in her business works.I just turn on Shinchan to enlighten my mood.Shinchan fans put your hands up.
It is almost 7 PM and i just completed my homework when i heard the front door open ,probably its mom so i rush to the kitchen to serve her water.I might be cold to her probably not a brat.I respect her too.

Mom:How was your day dear!?

Y/N:Fine(She replied in plain voice as usual)

As her mom knew her response she just sighed and went to freshen herself.

I went back to do my homework and heard my mom saying

"Dear i have to talk to you about something important,So pls head to dinner table within 15 minutes"

Saying that she headed upstairs.

AUTHOR POV:

Mom:Dear how is the food??

Y/N:Fine

She sighed once again but froze when her daughter asked her :
Y/N:You were about to talk something important!What it is!?

Y/N POV:

I saw that my mom grew pale when i asked her about it.

Mom:Dear can you promise me that you wont be mad!?

Y/N:Hmm.

Mom:Dearihaveaboyfriendplsdontbemad

Y/N:Sorry mom i didnt know you can rap also but can you please say again a lil slower!?

Mom:d-dear i have a boyfriend!

It took me a min to process what she said.

As i looked upto her i saw her gaze towards the floor

Y/N :Its Ok mom,You have always sacrificed for both of our survival and we have lived both of the lives as Rich and as poor together so i dont have any problem.

Isaw her face glow up as i said that that made me smile a bit

Mom:JINJAAA!!!!??Thank you so much dear and we are going to meet them tomorrow as tomorrow is weekend.

Y/N:But mom..are you sure about this!!??

Mom:Yess dear he is not like others.

Y/N:Mom i still say pls do a background check once uk it always turns out bad for me right!?

Mom:No dear this time its all fine dont worry

Y/N:I hope so...

After that i went back to watch my dear Shinchan,Ah no one can replace it.

Choi Minha(Y/N's mom ) POV:

I cant even express my happiness how happy i am after my daughter said yes.I wish after having a complete family she can go back to her real self.A smile smile crept to my face seeing her watch Shinchan.She is still a baby.Many things can change and situations changed her alot but she still endured it, makes me proud of her.