1: Kitten's Entry In His Life.

Author's POV :

Sound of gun shooting was echoing in the whole garden causing everyone to smiled proudly at the 15 years old boy whose target was so accurate that it didn't wave at all.

He was sternly and proudly looking at his work when his father came there. But what caught his attention was the little girl which came behind him like a lost puppy looking all scared and terrified.

He knew that girl

He knew that girl. She was Trysta White. Daughter of Marco White. One of the mafia friend of his father. Looking at her in his mansion, he remembered how her father died previous week by Italian Mafia, their rivals.

He knew she is an orphan now, but her presence in his property was bothering him a lot.

Everyone looked at their boss and the little girl and then at their young master. It was very ovious for everyone that their young master don't like this girl at all.

In past, few accidents have been occurred to let them know how much their young master always get pissed just by the mere presence of this Innocent girl.

"Why she is here father....?" He asked directly to his father coz he know his father never do anything without getting any profit from it.

His eyes were fixed on the innocent angel who was looking at him back with her big innocent eyes and pink chubby cheeks.

She was scared. Scared of him. Scared from the hulk like scary men, and he knew that.

"She will live with us from now and on." The strong voice of his father boomed in the whole garden making all the men to nod their head in his acknowledgment.

"She will....."

He couldn't the chance to complete his sentence when two boys in a soft furry rabbit costume came their while shouting like maniac.

"Save me. Save me. He is trying to kill me." One boy shrieked and hide behind Xavier who rolled his eyes at his 10 years old bother.

"Braydon and Bryson what is going on...?" Their father, the mafia head asked them in a stern voice, as the younger twin gave him a pout while the older twin galred at his young mate.

"Dad Bryson razed my...."

"Jesus...!! Who is this beautiful..ahh beautiful...umm....mouse. Yes mouse. Who is this beautiful mouse ?"

Bryson said in his childish flirty yet confused tone while cutting Braydon in the middle of his sentence.

After listening to Bryson everyone's attention again went on the little Trysta who was witnessing everything while silently standing at her place.

Listening to the name give by Bryson to the little girl, few of the men chuckled while their father rolled his eyes at his son's act. But their was someone who was boiling in anger.