33 : Let Me Have The Honor.

Mature content ahead (18+)⚠️
••••••••

Trysta's POV:

"Let's get clean now hmm..." he said while rubbing my waist carelessly and looking at me intensely at the very same time.

I just nodded my head and was ready to walk away to have my bath when a shriek left my mouth as Xavier lifted me in the bridal style.

"Let me have the honor!!" he said while smirking with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I bit my lips and kept quiet. I wanted to do something but am not sure how to do it or initiate it.

He took us to our bathroom and made me sit on the counter beside our basin.
I blushed when the shirt that I was wearing rose, flashing my swollen pussy to him.

I don't know why but I desperately tried to hide it but couldn't succeed because he already had my hands in his vice grip with his eyes never moving away from my eyes.

"There is nothing that I haven't seen or haven't tasted already. So never hide anything that concerns you or is related to you. You got me kitten?"

"Yes!" I said softly and gave him a soft smile trying to relax the tension in the atmosphere.

His eyes instantly soften and he corrected the climbed shirt himself without moving his gaze from my face.

After that non of us said anything and brushed our mouths in an appealing silence.

He was stroking my morning wild hair from time to time while I was brushing my teeth.

After we were done with our gaggle I wiped his mouth with my hand and again gave him a soft smile.

I don't know how but am already obsessed with this kind of intimacy that we are developing.

I like doing small things with him. These little gestures between us matter a lot to me. My day can not be declared complete until and unless he doesn't ask me how was my day and pamper me with his desperate kisses.

I always show it like it's normal and I don't give much thought about it, but no it's not like that.

I always wait for moments like these. And keep thinking about it for the whole next day. And now we have already done the deed, my cravings for him have increased ten folds more.

I want to do nothing else but to keep snuggling in his warm hard body all day long.

I don't know if am already falling for him or just getting obsessed with him.

I like it when he does not treat me like a fragile little girl like my friends and most of the people in my life do.

I like being treated like a woman by him. I like it when he challenges me with my comfort zone. And I definitely like him being rough with me in the bed.

My chain of thoughts broke down when he started unbuttoning the shirt that I was wearing.

I did not stop him and kept looking at the sharp features of his face.

Indeed my husband is a Greek God!!

He tossed the shirt somewhere while I was left standing there naked in front of him on a broad daytime.

I did feel those weird emotions from within but they were in a good way. His eyes did not move away from my face even for once and even kept me captivated by them.

He pulled me towards him while holding my naked waist and put my hand on his loosely hung trousers.

I finally broke eye contact and looked down at his bottoms which weren't hiding his hard-on at all.