41: Whatever!!

Trysta's POV :

It was a nice day and I had just done visiting the showrooms to finalize the furniture for my studio.

Xavier had appointed a whole team where they are taking care of medical equipment after consulting everything with me.

It's been months and the construction work is almost done. Now finishing and painting along with furnishing it is left which we have already started.

Hopefully, the inauguration will take place soon.

Life has been beautiful. I have never been so happy in my as I am now. Every day is a special and happy day for me.

It's just Uncle Mason who is behaving quite weirdly nowadays. First, he seems quite crossed with me whenever we have an encounter.

It's not like he taunts me or something but it's just that I can always feel the tension and it's so thick that am sure everyone does but nobody reacts.

I even tried to talk about this with Xavier and his reply was to completely ignore Uncle Mason with a warning of never trusting him with myself.

He told me to inform him immediately if Uncle Mason says something to me and also to never act upon his request or orders. Never!!

I even asked him the reason behind his warning and distrust of Uncle Mason, to which he didn't answer but I could feel him getting tensed with my questions.

I didn't understand this but agreed to comply with what he said.

For now, I have decided to pay Xavier a visit to his office. I am almost there. I have even brought flowers to keep in his cabin.

Soon I arrived at the Lewi's, the official and legal building of our life.

Employees of The Lewi's greeted me to which I replied happily. I went inside the elevator and within a few minutes, I was standing outside Xavier's cabin.

Without knocking I opened his cabin's door and the scene in front of me was.....

He was talking on his phone with his usual firm stance and dark aura not looking anywhere but at his laptop.

But then there was a woman who was picking up her fallen pieces of stuff while literally putting her ass up to him like she is offering him her ass.

As soon as they heard me opening the door both of their eyes snapped up to me. I am sure I saw a flicker of excitement in his eyes while that woman gave me a look.

I ignored her and went towards him. I knew what I was doing.

"Did you miss me, baby?" I asked Xavier and sat down on his thigh while walking over her fallen papers.

I kissed him while his hands wrapped around my waist.

"I have brought you flowers!" I spoke out and put them on his desk and finally cast my eyes briefly on that unwanted presence.

"Did I disturb you?" I asked him but my eyes were fixed on her figure checking her out openly as those mean girls do with judgment in their eyes.

"Not at all," he whispered in my ear and sucked my ear lobes while pulling me completely on his lap.

I looked at him and smiled while stroking his jaw.

"sir these....."

"Leave,"

He declared still looking at me and smirked when I bit the inside of my cheeks to stop myself from grinning.

I didn't look toward her but I knew very well that she glared at me and then left the room.